Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1157

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Why is the Daily Advertiser (THIS time Bill Decker) trying to sabotage us??

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_Jim View Post
    This is an awesome tactic by the monrovians. The Cajuns are having a huge year and will most likely stomp a mud hole in the hoax. Lets get everyone talking about the name game and not the awesome accomplishments on the football field, the very real possibility of a 10 win season, a third straight bowl invite... and most of all some of the most excitement around a football program in the state right now.
    I don't think it's that smart of ULM. If they were doing something special and we weren't, it would have been more effective for them. It's like they think we're wearing clothes we shouldn't be allowed to wear. While they're showing pics of UL versus pics of ULM, in order to complain about our clothes, the world is seeing how toothless they are, and how awesome we are. This is not the time to compare our institutions. I think their timing of this squabble over our brand name sucks for them.

Default Re: West Monroe High School buying into the lies

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    How is this related to WMHS?
    Mitzi Murray is a WM teacher and a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    Thanks. Couldn't figure that out from text of article.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Thanks. Couldn't figure that out from text of article.
    I'm sure she wouldn't send in an article without doing some type of research on the subject. Maybe she's seeing something different than others

I'm sure she wouldn't send in an article without doing some type of research on the subject. Maybe she's seeing something different than others
    Just like when the rest of the world looks at Joe Aillet stadium and see 6k when LaTech reports 23k.

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Just like when the rest of the world looks at Joe Aillet stadium and see 6k when LaTech reports 23k.
    Could CUSA go belly up due to lack of fans? I mean they have a lot of teams with serious attendance issues. How much does ticket sales play into a football program.

TV &/or student fees fuel quite a few of those programs

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

She's a "concerned and furious" NLU grad, and she quoted Todd Berry. That's some intense "research".

I do believe she's seeing something different than others. She's seeing her law degree hung on the wall of a high school.

Default Re: Everyone has opinion on UL Lafayette nickname

Guys, the school name error in the first graph of this story was edited into the story by a copy editor. Claire did not make that mistake herself. The newspaper has had major editing issues since the regional copy desk was developed a few years ago (it was located in the Monroe newspaper's office).

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    She's a "concerned and furious" NLU grad, and she quoted Todd Berry. That's some intense "research".

I do believe she's seeing something different than others. She's seeing her law degree hung on the wall of a high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    Guys, the school name error in the first graph of this story was edited into the story by a copy editor. Claire did not make that mistake herself. The newspaper has had major editing issues since the regional copy desk was developed a few years ago (it was located in the Monroe newspaper's office).
    Right, so that explains the typos and the misleading titles. Its not accidental, rather its intentional. Bet they are getting a nice laugh out of it too. Wish we could do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Right, so that explains the typos and the misleading titles. Its not accidental, rather its intentional. Bet they are getting a nice laugh out of it too. Wish we could do something about it.
    Unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Stop writing unnecessary false light articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

Seriously, we need to end this thread now. It doesn't get better than that.

I award you an Internet and I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: West Monroe High School buying into the lies

She needs to stay a teacher because if she can not read and understand the law then she should NOT be practicing. It is very plain and simple we can not ask to be nor claim to be the University of Louisiana. AND WE ARE NOT, we ask to be called Louisiana, UL or Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, period. Damn you northern people. READ, understand.

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information