Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

He keeps talking about not making ESPN mad. WTF is he talking about.

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

CajunT is going to be on in a little bit.

Just tuned inmissed the whole darn thing. How does a Lafayette station not want to support this?

BJ coming in next.NICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Couldn't listen, anyone care to recap? Or was it basically her article?
    I didn't hear it but I think it went something like this "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lafayette blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. It is just not right, they ran up the score on us."

Default Re: UL-Lafayette not planning name change, officials say (another poll)

What a bunch of blow turds! Notice no UL administrators were cited in the interview and how convenient that none of the lawmakers from 1995 were available for questions?? Three things prove that we are finally getting noticed.

1) That this is even in the TP shows that the NOLA area is taking a real notice of us.

2) The fact that the hoax are whining about it means they know we are quickly separating ourselves from them and leaving them in the dust.

3) That the sid of the school 50 miles east answered questions shows that they do care about us, even when they always say they don't care!! He said "whatever the Cajuns call themselves, may not affect lsu as the state's flagship university", but trust me they are taking notice!!!

The statement that the SBC says a formal policy on how to refer to the team is still being decided on is disrespectful to this university, simply by not agreeing to a simple request.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Just tuned inmissed the whole darn thing. How does a Lafayette station not want to support this?

BJ coming in next.NICE!!!
    The guy on the show uses UL or University of Louisiana, so he's not with her or anything on that

http://1037thegame.com/

BJ coming up next!

Do me a favor.listen to what Aaron says. I've known him for a long time and thought it was great when I saw him come on board. He knows what needs to happen. Follow his lead and it will fall into place.

Default Re: Cajuns fight to be 'Louisiana'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    You are my idol.
    Not so fast. I do not think it is going to be an option right now unless I can find some cheaper pricing. I will have to wait until I get back to Lafayette on Friday. I hope we can do this.

In announcing BJ coming up after NFL talk he states BJ is not a friend of the show?!!!!! What a ____ing douche.

Aaron?

Thing I hate is that this taking focus off what an outstanding season this team is having. Douche on 103 never talks about UL but now he will talk endlessly about name issue but not about performance.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    In announcing BJ coming up after NFL talk he states BJ is not a friend of the show?!!!!! What a ____ing douche.
    Thanks for clarifying, I thought he was talking about the Yahhoo that's on right now.

14. UL Football Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

Looka here folks it is all about listeners He could give a good GD about the name, only that his show is getting heard.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Care to elaborate? Is this just wishful thinking or is there more going on behind the scenes than I've been told?

BTW, good post.
    I threw out a let's change our name softball and you didn't even take a swing at it. What's happening to you?
    Your name change "softball" wasn't anywhere near the strike zone. I don't swing at balls.

I'm not elaborating on here. right now. The seeding process of our future is happening and I'm impressed with what I've been told. I've made a living knowing what makes something go from a seed to a successful harvest. When I see the base farming being done, I can usually do a good job of assessing future crop yield. It is best not to divulge every initiative going on at UL on an open forum. But, I can tell you that I'm very impressed with what Dr. Savoie has empowered some people to do in our current seeding process. He is a master delegater and an extremely good steward of the processes as they take shape.

And as others have stated. our name is only an issue right now because of our success. It is truly a bad time for our "opponents" to bring up this "name fight". They are going to look like a list of underachievers trying to diminish us instead of focusing on their own problems.

It's an athletic branding. "Louisiana Ragin Cajuns". Give me a damn break! "UL" isn't something our university officials are pushing. That is strictly the pro UL public. alumni like myself. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with being a flagship university.

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 . LastLast

Thread Information