Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I don't know why I'm listening to this woman speak.
    And the guy interviewing her needs to get his facts straight.

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

I can't listen to this. I made it through about 2 minutes. If the guy interviewing her had any clue, it would be much more interesting

What is the name of the guy interviewing her?

This guy is a tool! Also she is absolutely clueless to the supposed facts she is trying to quote.

Chris Cox. A person not from around here that doesnt understand the argument

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BraveCajun View Post
    Tabby will be 103.7 at 4:35.
    The misinformation she is spewing is mountainous.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Chris Cox. A person not from around here that doesnt understand the argument
    Could be a good thing.outsider perspective that doesn't have a dog in the fight

What a joke of an interview.

Default Re: Cajuns fight to be 'Louisiana'

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I am checking on prices now. The front would say "WE ARE LOUISIANA" and the back would be like the ones the Alumni Association hands out that say "GEAUX CAJUNS". Hopefully I can get it done.
    You are my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwarhawks23 View Post
    It is not that he is taking sides, he is clueless to the actual topic he started.

Getting his info from a totally misinformed person?? Don't see how that is a good thing. Like a judge only hearing one side of a story before making a ruling.

No, that's not my point. He's not asking the necessary questions. He's fairly ignorant to the entire argument. It's basically like he took her article and that's all he read.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Getting his info from a totally misinformed person?? Don't see how that is a good thing. Like a judge only hearing one side of a story before making a ruling.
    Like 1984

Couldn't listen, anyone care to recap? Or was it basically her article?

15. UL Football Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

WOW, what a crock of BS. Poor Toddy Berry trying to protect his turf from Hud.He beat Arkansas, not UL, ULM, ULM.

Someone please show me a law where anything to do with flagship equals anything in the worldIt is a BS title about favored universities

She conveniently ignores the law that says LSU A&M plus other crap is supposed to be on everything they do. That law has never been enforced. Tabby be an Ellis Who grad who just happens to work in MOANrow.

Then she says we, Lafayette, yes Lafayette, should not be pizzing off ESPN or they will not show us. Let that be our problem Tabby. Maybe they will be floating ULM, so shut the F*&k up and maybe ULM will be so favored.

Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread Information