Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Thanks

Default Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    1. What is T-Joe's email address? I hope we all CC our email to Benson so that he is in the loop.

2. I agree, it needs to be AAC/Big 12 or bust. We need a specific monetary numberr from the administration to make this happen. I dont mind donating more for this clearly defined goal.

3. Let's have a capacity crowd for ULM. This name issue needs to be our rally cry to pack Cajun Field and have chants like "WHAT'S MY NAME" and "WE ARE UL" all day long!
    Big XII, as it is presently formed, is a very long term goal. Smallest budget in the AAC as currently formed is in the low 30 millions. I believe that is attainable. Academics will play a part but University of Memphis is presently on the same Academic level as UL as is East Carolina. Even though US News University ratings are highly subjective they are important. Gaining Tier 1 status there could help. The Athletics Master Plan which will begin construction immediately after our last home football game, winning in Football and going to a bowl game annually, getting Basketball up to speed and continuing our success in Softball and Baseball and all spring sports are key. We fans need to continue to grow the RCAF fund. Getting to 20 million+ in our athletic budget is imperative. CUSA and the AAC or even the formation of a New Conference..are our immediate goals. Big XII membership should be our long term goal.We control our own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Bull. Given the numerous ever-changing explanations given by those announcers it isn't just their bosses they are hearing from. So what if we ____ them off by flooding them with e-mails? They are already ignoring our wishes so lets just keep reminding them of how much they ____ us off
    It's funny that you think they'd give a damn about a handful of angry fan emails.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    The Sun Belt banned me from following them because I kept saying "We Are LOUISIANA"
    Proud of you!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    It's funny that you think they'd give a damn about a handful of angry fan emails.
    Yet the commissioner caved to Hoax e-mails. Well, that's probably nit a good example considering that Benson is such a _____ to begin with.

The truth is I don't give a damn if they care or not. Just annoy the hell out of them every time they annoy us with their name bull____.

What are they gonna do? Call is Lafayette?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You need to make a decision. Will they not give a damn or will we upset them? You've said both. and they are mutually exclusive reactions.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    What are they gonna do? Call is Lafayette?
    . show bias for the other team? . get our player names confused? . act like the bad calls against us were legit? . show crappy shots of our fans? Hummm. nope. I can't think of anything more an ESPN announcer can do to be disrespectful toward us. but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Yet the commissioner caved to Hoax e-mails. Well, that's probably nit a good example considering that Benson is such a _____ to begin with.

The truth is I don't give a damn if they care or not. Just annoy the hell out of them every time they annoy us with their name bull____.
    I don't think Benson or W.W. gave a damn about ULM fan emails just like they won't give a damn about ours. But if you want to bombard Benson with BS I fully support that. He's the one who makes the decision to push Lafayette. But leave the minions following orders at ESPN alone. They're just doing their job and a few emails from you won't convince them defy their bosses.

10. Default

I don't think Benson or W.W. gave a damn about ULM fan emails just like they won't give a damn about ours. But if you want to bombard Benson with BS I fully support that. He's the one who makes the decision to push Lafayette. But leave the minions following orders at ESPN alone. They're just doing their job and a few emails from you won't convince them defy their bosses.
    So at best it is zero awareness vs tacit awareness.

While not as good as angry denial awareness, I'd take tacit over zero any day.

ESPN announcers just imploded over being called minions and are bombarding T-Joe with hateful emails. T-Joe told me he's confused as to whether he gives a damn or not. but wants to talk to you first. He says you know a lot about who, when and where people give a damn.

Ah yes, just following orders. Sorry, that excuse don't fly, Fritz.

I want to make the minions pay. Irritate the ____ out of them. You may be right that it won't make them defy their bosses but if we keep the heat on them they will know each time that they do it it is not acceptable.

I'm sure they care deeply about what you find acceptable and unacceptable.

I'm sure they care deeply about what you find acceptable and unacceptable.
    They should. We are the customers

Good thing the majority of our fan base is not as spineless as you would like them to be. Hey, you want to sit this fight out, go ahead. The rest of us aren't afraid to do the heavy lifting. If it does nothing more than irritate them it serves its purpose. And knowing it irritates you is just an added bonus.

Heavy lifting??????? lol, writing angry emails to strangers who don't care about your opinion is not heavy lifting.

But please, please keep us all updated on how much progress you're making on the name issue.

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information