Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Default Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

Can someone post it. I can't seem to find it

Yet they won't listen to our request not to be referred to as "ULL" or "Lafayette". Their excuses are bull____

Just tweeted him

I'd be cautious in the tone you take with those guys. They are following orders.

5. Default Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

Guys it is not getting ahead of the curve on this ---it is catching up to the other cars in the sports world!!! duh duh duh!!!

I'm following orders too. Hud said grab the rope. You're either with us or against us. I'm ready to take a stand! Tired of being pushed around by others who don't know what they are talking about. Cajun Nation needs to stand up for ourselves. No shame in being passionate

Instead of berating him, send him a couple lbs. of shrimp. Works down here.

8. Default Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

ULM would rather confuse identities than promote their own.

We need to get into CUSA so that our games are on Fox Sports 1 and CSNthen tell ESPN to go **** themselves

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    I'd be cautious in the tone you take with those guys. They are following orders.
    You think they were also following orders clearly pulling for WKU that entire game? Ok to ask them that? How would they explain comments like, "Well you have to hope this a roughing the passer for the Hilltoppers?"

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    You think they were also following orders clearly pulling for WKU that entire game? Ok to ask them that? How would they explain comments like, "Well you have to hope this a roughing the passer for the Hilltoppers?"
    I listened to that quote. I think he meant if you are a Hilltopper, you better hope its roughing the passer. Otherwise, the game is over.

I had an inkling feeling that ULM has always had some sort of greasy hand in a lot of our name issues with ESPN.

But good lord guys come on, don't blow this guys twitter up with the name issue. Let our friggen SID WHO WE PAY TO DO THESE SORT OF THINGS do his job. Y'all honestly think grilling these people about the name issue helps? It doesn't. Our SID kicks ___ and does his job to get the name issue taken care of. Most of the time if they ULL or LA-LAF us to death, it's because they're told they have to.

13. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Joe Davis and David Diaz-Infante

Check that guys creds. He came to ESPN from ComCast homed in Nashville. He did SBC network game nuff said. Source Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    I had an inkling feeling that ULM has always had some sort of greasy hand in a lot of our name issues with ESPN.

But good lord guys come on, don't blow this guys twitter up with the name issue. Let our friggen SID WHO WE PAY TO DO THESE SORT OF THINGS do his job. Y'all honestly think grilling these people about the name issue helps? It doesn't. Our SID kicks ___ and does his job to get the name issue taken care of. Most of the time if they ULL or LA-LAF us to death, it's because they're told they have to.
    That's a legit point. So we should be blaming our SID. Apparently he is losing to ULMoanroe and I hate losing to them, at anything. And if our SID is being held back from aggressively pursuing this, then whoever is stopping him needs to have a talking too. Playing nice with ESPN has gotten us nothing, its time to bring out the big guns and show them we mean business.

Said it wasn't his choice what to call us, there are spots where he will have to use school name but will be more conscious to just refer to us as the ragin Cajuns

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information