Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Staking a Claim for Louisiana

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

When we play them in Nov, I want to get a safety on them while pressing the QB's face mask into to our 'Louisiana' end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I like the whiney anonymous Nech fan complaining about our "arrogance". Ha! So much for the not caring! Bunch of whiney-assed _____es.

Suck it, _____es!!!!!!
    Tech fan complaining about our arrogance. Pot meet kettle

Default Re: Opponents View: ULL branding practice of losing 'Lafayette' violates law, creates false ima

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    When we play them in Nov, I want to get a safety on them while pressing the QB's face mask into to our 'Louisiana' end zone.

Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Oh yea like you didn't slip in a University of Louisiana without the Monroe on an episode of duck dynasty Hypocrites. To be continued most important game of the schedule is the next one but I am ready to knock the s__ out of the hoax!

I really don't care much about the whole name thing.

But F____ Monroe. Sit home while we're bowling, you bunch of sour-pusses. Same for the Technecks.

Default I Don't Care What ESPN CAlled Us Tonight

23-7. That is all that matters.

Keep kicking ___, and they'll eventually call us what the hell we want!

That is all. Enjoy tonight.

Tabby is obsessed with us. She obviously reads Ragin Pagin. We should probably get a TRO to keep her out of Cajun Field. I'd hate for her to go all "Single White Female" on anybody.

Wow. She doesn't fully quote the game notes. ULM's president understands his brand and marketing and is not worried. Only Tabby is worried. That little sister argument doesn't hold water, unless UCLA and UNLV are somehow little sisters to Cal and Nevada. If ULM is a little sister, it is because people like Tabby make it so. Further, the entire article is a legal analysis without a single quote from an attorney.

10. Default Re: Advertiser Poll pick LOUISIANA

As I dose off

UL6%

ULL 16%

Louisiana(Your vote) 42%

Louisiana-Lafayette 28%

Better than UL-Monroe 0%

I still call it USL 5%

I guess now we just sit back and wait for Jay to come on and be an apologist for Tabby.

12. Default Re: I Don't Care What ESPN CAlled Us Tonight

The Leopards are geeked as well.

*keeps ban-worthy comments to himself*

Trying to drum up some web traffic for their publication. Not much to talk about up there.

Other than these two W's on national tube, I don't think I smiled any bigger while reading this crap (in a Please type of way) UL ought to say if this crap continues, we will change to the University of Acadiana or UofA(or something classy). We would have to spend a lot of money to replace some logo's and field turf.but so will they. By us changing, they would have to change as well or get someone else to change to UL-? And that's not happening. They would have to rebrand like us only difference is we could probably afford it A LOT better than those pu$$ie$. That might put them in a huge bind that I'd love to see
    But if someone get seriously injured from ULM against UL, ULM and the kids parents should send the bill to Tabby. Her moaning and groaning is some great locker room material.I'd hang it in my locker if I could!

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread Information