Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Roadies @South Alabama

Default Ragin' Roadies @South Alabama

Cajun faithful, myself and a good friend plan on making the trip to Mobile in december. I would very much like to stay at a hotel where my Ragin Pagin friends are staying and perhaps meet you guys in person!!!! does anyone have their accomodations made for that game yet?

Default Re: South Alabama

We may go but will stay with in laws who live there.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    We may go but will stay with in laws who live there.
    Give us their address the more the merrier. Tell Mo-in-law we like Eggs over medium, crisp bacon and buttery grits.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Give us their address the more the merrier. Tell Mo-in-law we like Eggs over medium, crisp bacon and buttery grits.

Z
    You would rather eat cat food this this mo-inlaw's food, I can tell you that

NM

Last edited by SlappyCajun; October 16th, 2013 at 04:17 pm. Reason: I'm an idiot.

no

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You would rather eat cat food this this mo-inlaw's food, I can tell you that
    Appreciate it, HIX it is.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    NM
    me too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    Not a very Cajun friendly town. The hotel selection was minimal and that goes for cleanliness as well. We went out for dinner and although there were plenty of opens seats, Stew and I and our Cajun gear was seated way in the back next to the bathrooms. I can only hope our food didn't have bodily fluids in it. We are gonna win this one!!!!
    Damn, Sue!! Thats nasty!!

Z

Do yourself a favor. Leave Thursday evening, miss just one day worth of work Stay in Gulf Shores for a few days go home on Sunday. Rooms are cheap and the beach is nice in the winter. Its only 1 hour from GS to Mobile

Z

I think the Alumni Association is planning a bus trip to the USA game. Note this is a game in December and it could be chilly if the game is at night.

Do yourself a favor. Leave Thursday evening, miss just one day worth of work Stay in Gulf Shores for a few days go home on Sunday. Rooms are cheap and the beach is nice in the winter. Its only 1 hour from GS to Mobile

Z
    Sounds like a good idea. My birthday is that Friday. I might treat myself to some beach or just hang out in NO and then drive over that afternoon. I'll see when the game gets closer.

The grand hotel in point clear is very nice though it is past mobile along the bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. My birthday is that Friday. I might treat myself to some beach or just hang out in NO and then drive over that afternoon. I'll see when the game gets closer.
    Fyi, I'm guessing right now that this will be an early kickoff. Most conf have championship games that evening.

I'll guess a noon-2 PM kickoff time.

Z
    This is what we are doing in my crew. My bro in law married into a family that owns plenty of condos in gulf shores. We get them FREE. LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information