Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Bowl facebook status from today

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl facebook status from today

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    CRZ.

booyah!

Z
    Crap was this in chat? I missed it the past 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Nope, found out in August.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Naaah, Im busting your sack Cant remember, it might have been in chat that I heard about it but it was 3-4 months ago

Z

Ragin' Cajuns Re: New Orleans Bowl facebook status from today

Here is their Twitter post prior to the game. I'm pretty sure they know who they want for the Bowl, since they made sure to "mention" UL and not WKU.

Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl facebook status from today

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We would sell out the damned place.
    how do you come up with that conclusion? you guys went to first bowl game and couldn't sell out the place. Then you went back and still could not sell out, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Same as what Scotto said. Once the Greenies and their 500 fans are out of the dome.
    WOW. Had no idea. This is pretty awesome. Thanks everybody.

7. UL Football Re: New Orleans Bowl facebook status from today

Quote Originally Posted by Mcneeselegend1 View Post
    how do you come up with that conclusion? you guys went to first bowl game and couldn't sell out the place. Then you went back and still could not sell out, not even close.
    Ok, BrokeBack Boy put your critical thinking cap on instead of being critical.

Two possible situations, one the NOLA Bowl with TooLame. Yea for a bowl game they probably could buy 20K, and Cajuns wanting to finish off the frauds would come by the thousands more. We used to do that when we played them with Jake and Brian.

Second possibility is we play a Big Twelve special game. They bring 25K to enjoy NOLA, and we bring the rest, either way WE are the reason the place sells out.

By the way how is that 1AA football treating y'all. Hearing rumors that BrokeBack U is exploring ways to play big boy football.

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll.

Of course I'd go and have a hell of a weekend (to this hypothetical big regular season game in the Dome against a big name opponent), but I'd much rather a huge school take a trip to the original Swamp so that we can start showing people that increasing our capacity isn't such a crazy thing.

10. Default

Your metrics are skewed.

Third and fourth bowl games against opposite coast opponents who contributed little to the turnstile.

In the modern history of 40G+ bowls no fan base has produced a higher percentage of delegates.

You think a Big 12 team might travel better than ECU or San Diego State, genius?

Dome holds 72,000. We brought 40K. We did more than our part. (You see, 40K is more than half of 72K).

Is that all you have left over there? Pot shots about game attendance? What do you guys average, 12K at home? That's half what we got on a rainy Saturday last home game. That's a decent Texas high school turnout. Continue to enjoy your win over us from 2007, as we watch you fade into the distance in our rear view mirrors.

Is there really a poke fan posting on this board? Or is it a poser? Wait, Lake Charles has internet?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So you dont think Texas or Oklahoma would bring 20K to New Orleans? Cat, go back to LC and let the adults discuss

Incarnate Word?? Really? LOL!!

Z

mcneese fans hate that we are in the spot light and they still a small junior college that no ones cares about. sucks to be ya'll How does insignificant feel?

Is being a legend at McNeese like being the skinniest kid at fat camp?

If there is a legend at McNeese, does it make a sound, since no one is around to see or hear it?

I kid, I have good friends who are McNeese people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information