Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

Back at hotel now.what a comeback and game. I'm so hoarse. I was leading our fans in the 1st down cheers. We yelled the fight song after scores.

By game end the place was pretty darn empty.

I'll post pics and vids when I get back home over the weekend. You'll all have to waitLOL

I am not going to read all 32 pages, but I can tell you we had a great time at the game. Who's coming to stAte next week?

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I am not going to read all 32 pages, but I can tell you we had a great time at the game. Who's coming to stAte next week?

Geaux Cajuns!
    Thanks for the ride to and from the game! We did have fun, didn't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---I hope that can be wiped off this board---We pull the rope in the same direction and this kid misses his first EP of his career and you are jumping his ___---Give it a break we don't need that on our board and if players or whomever read this---IT AIN'T GOOD!!!
    Perfectly stated Boomer

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Thanks for the ride to and from the game! We did have fun, didn't we?
    Anytime, stop by the tailgate spot if you are walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    He made a bad pass and we made a great interception and ran it for a touchdown. They were extremely lucky to get that call. I haven't seen the penalty yardage, but my bet is that it favors WKU greatly.
    When the announcers said that the only way that Robinson caught that pass was because his defender got picked.I watched the replay several times and just didn't see what he was talking about. Horse collar??? Twice??? no call yea, I think we had some pretty weak home boy refs.
    Our tight end definitely picked off the DB, but Robinson had two steps on him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    Elaborate? Had to listen to the radio feed tonight as opposed to watching.
    You'll have to watch to fully understand. Players make mistakes and get coached up when they come to the sidelines. Even when its really aggressive, it usually amounts to "I expect more. You can do better.". When Petrino does it, it looks more like "you're a loser. You suck.". His players pretty much quit on him with a few minutes left.

8. Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

I was telling coach MUNOZ that our receivers take hits all the time coming across the middle---told him one time on a "fake pass" to drag a WR across and have the TE waiting to light the defender up!!! Not sure if there is a pre or post pic ruling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    He eventually followed up with this.

Will you people relax. Wow. Not rippin these teams or its players. Just not your usual crazy Cfb atmosphere if you tuned in. That's it.

Not buying it.
    No meant what he said. Consistent with his meltdown after NIU busted the BCS. Well, Herbie, I don't care to watch rematch BCS Championships between teams that can't score two touchdowns.

10. UL Football Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Refs were inept at times. But the announcers were pathetic! I know my ears hear things through a vermillion filter, but on the pick-6 that was called back, they say " was this a roughing the passer? You sure hope so! Or this thing could be slipping away from the toppers."
    How can Joe Davis work in this biz? There were several other instances when they were pro-wku. And David Diaz-Infante had a knack for pointing out the refs missing called that would have favored wku. Pathetic!
    Locals or at best regional guys. ESPN is not paying to send a crew to Bowling Green. I recall one of the douche announcers talking about playing high school or college ball with the DC for the Clots. I heard a lot of those one sided comments you heard. I was not surprised is all I can say.

I am also not surprised by Hud's decision to run, run, run. At the QB club last week he said our O Line was superior to the D Line of the Clots, but he was concerned about their linebackers. Looks like the linebackers were handled often if not early. Poor Boyd treated like used toilet paper in a 70's XXX movie house.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Locals or at best regional guys. ESPN is not paying to send a crew to Bowling Green. I recall one of the douche announcers talking about playing high school or college ball with the DC for the Clots. I heard a lot of those one sided comments you heard. I was not surprised is all I can say.

I am also not surprised by Hud's decision to run, run, run. At the QB club last week he said our O Line was superior to the D Line of the Clots, but he was concerned about their linebackers. Looks like the linebackers were handled often if not early. Poor Boyd treated like used toilet paper in a 70's XXX movie house.
    Announcers mouth made it all the sweeter that our O line skull drug their defensive front 7 the entire 2nd halfmen doing a man's work last night. WKU wanted us bad after last year.well, you got us

12. UL Football Re: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

All and all a great game plan. Yea, did not like that the Clots were having so much success and we were self destructing in the first half. A weak late hit call allowed the Clots to drive to score a three instead of punting, a weak smacking the qb call called back a pick six, a weak late hit call gave them another long drive in the second half.

We had to beat the Clots, refs, ESPN announcers, and the Clot Fan base. Oh wait, forget about the fans, they were leaving early to buy their Topper basketball tickets as soon as we had the 99 yard pick six. Swear to God those guys cannot even grab the rope much less hang onto one.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

This is our timeI can feel it in my gut.our Coaches don't quit , our kids don't quit and Whitt has them so mentally tough and such great condition that we win games in the 4th quarter.you could literally see WKU quitting on the field as the 2nd half progressed from the relentless ground assaulta thing of beauty. Broadway made 2 beautiful critical throws in the 2nd half.the 3rd down pass to Robinson and the great throw to the tight end for 6.as for Anderson.game of his life at MLB and what a winner and leaderhe will be missed next yearthe Tuesday night monkey is off of our backs.now.tighten up the secondary

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

Quote Originally Posted by APragincajun View Post
    Hate to sound like a _____ but im kinda disappointed in how some of our cajuns "fans" bad mouthed coaching and players when we were down early Thought that was the reason why we hated the fans up I 10 yes we started slow but realize.the game isnt over until the clock hits 0Congrats to the players and coaches for a great National TV win
    Maybe it's because we don't like when the CAJUNS lull their opponents into a false sense of security for the first QUARTER AND A HALF before BEATING THEIR SORRY @$$ES!!!

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    All and all a great game plan. Yea, did not like that the Clots were having so much success and we were self destructing in the first half. A weak late hit call allowed the Clots to drive to score a three instead of punting, a weak smacking the qb call called back a pick six, a weak late hit call gave them another long drive in the second half.

We had to beat the Clots, refs, ESPN announcers, and the Clot Fan base. Oh wait, forget about the fans, they were leaving early to buy their Topper basketball tickets as soon as we had the 99 yard pick six. Swear to God those guys cannot even grab the rope much less hang onto one.
    THIS!

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread Information