Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    You'll have to watch to fully understand. Players make mistakes and get coached up when they come to the sidelines. Even when its really aggressive, it usually amounts to "I expect more. You can do better.". When Petrino does it, it looks more like "you're a loser. You suck.". His players pretty much quit on him with a few minutes left.
    I am glad someone else noticed that. I was thinking the same thing, but then caught myself thinking that perhaps my personal dislike for Petrino was coloring my observations. We have had coaches like that at UL (USL to be more precise), but I don't read HUD that way. I understand that for these coaches, their livelihoods and fortunes are riding on a bunch of kids, and that may make them act in a certain way, but for most of these kids this is just a game and an enduring lifetime experience. It is shameful that men like Petrino would ruin it for kids by acting like a peeved middle school girl.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun23 View Post
    HUD needs to get the F off of social media and get his F'n team together!
    LOL at this

Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

one thing I found comical last night was how the announcers kept creaming over WKU's strength coach for breaking the board, yet all through the game when they showed him he was yelling and looking like he was about to stroke out, yet by the end of the 3rd quarter our team got stronger and theirs was gassed

In game threads after the fact are always funny!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    BEAST!!

I LOVE our backs! Harris doesn't ever ____ around, he just heads up the field and gets his yards. McGuire is a threat to go long every play. His spin move is incredible. And he is not just a scat back, he initiates contact on his terms and bounces off. He will (is) be great.

McGuire has all the tools and will continue to get better. Wasn't that spin on a Harris run?...

Harris and McGuire looked freaking AWESOME in the second half. Harris is an absolute bruiser and apparently so is McGuire - that kid just does NOT go down. That second half was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    McGuire has all the tools and will continue to get better. Wasn't that spin on a Harris run?...
    Harris did have a spin move on one of his runs last night.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Harris did have a spin move on one of his runs last night.

He also caused all 11 WKU defenders heads to spin continuously during the second half of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    He also caused all 11 WKU defenders heads to spin continuously during the second half of the game!
    Am I the only one that noticed that on the last couple of drives, Andrew Jackson was no longer trying to hit Harris straight on? He was trying to arm tackle him on the way past. Guess the All-American had had enough of Zo by then.

There was one run that Elijah had that he took it to the right and ended up nearly face to face with Jackson in the hole and absolutely made him look like a mid-rate LB juking him and slipping the tackle attempt

Justin is an Animal, he will be sorely missed. Will need his photograph and a signature for certain!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    BEAST!!

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread Information