Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

The timeout wasn't so bad to me. The thing I didn't like was how Broadway was in hurry up during our last drive. I was hoping our offense would milk the clock just a little after the completion to Robinson for the first down. We took 1:54 off the clock on that drive and gave them too much time (1:35) to drive downfield and get the FG.

I'm tiered of hearing belly achin about them calling us Lafayette! Lets win a hi profile game! We'll see what kind of coaches we have now. Can they make the right adjustments? And fire these boys up! Someone kick the center in his arse too and tell him to get the ball to tb at the waist not his shoes!!

We better make some half time adjustments. It would help if our DB's could stay within 5 yards of WKU's receivers.

WKU defense playing aggressive. I wanna see more screens to slow them down. No need to go for the bomb every possession. Take what they give us.

We better score a TD on the opening drive, because WKU is going to run the ball down our throats.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cityp42 View Post
    The timeout wasn't so bad to me. The thing I didn't like was how Broadway was in hurry up during our last drive. I was hoping our offense would milk the clock just a little after the completion to Robinson for the first down. We took 1:54 off the clock on that drive and gave them too much time (1:35) to drive downfield and get the FG.
    We scored? We aren't controlling the ball on offense enough to "milk the clock". The blunder was the time out. That aided the enemy. It was a brain fart to think our defense is operating in shutdown mode in this game.

We were Louisiana Lafayette 29 times and Ragin Cajuned 6 times in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    We scored? We aren't controlling the ball on offense enough to "milk the clock". The blunder was the time out. That aided the enemy. It was a brain fart to think our defense is operating in shutdown mode in this game.
    Even if we did. What would our offense have done with 20 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    I'm tiered of hearing belly achin about them calling us Lafayette! Lets win a hi profile game! We'll see what kind of coaches we have now. Can they make the right adjustments? And fire these boys up! Someone kick the center in his arse too and tell him to get the ball to tb at the waist not his shoes!!
    100 percent agree. Start winning national televised games and upsets against BCS opponents, and they'll call us what we want.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    WKU defense playing aggressive. I wanna see more screens to slow them down. No need to go for the bomb every possession. Take what they give us.
    I can't see where they're giving us anything. I mean it. We're going to have to create an offense from scratching it out in this one. WKU's defense is playing us very hard and they are shutting us down.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Even if we did. What would our offense have done with 20 seconds?
    Low snapped it?

Come on Huval!!!! Good Lord

Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy

Huval needs to get his head out of his ___

damn our center is really snapping bad

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 . LastLast

Thread Information