Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (37) vs. WKU (20)

Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

Halftime guys can't say Lafayete enough.

And nothing about Hud's timeout made sense. Shouldn't have called it. Then, if u are gonna call it, don't let 15 seconds run off the clock

This a-hole on the set at halftime thinks the school is lafayette. Period.

Can we run the effing ball now, please?

Offense has really got to get it together. Not using short pass at all. Running game ok. XP - no comment. Coach Hud, what were you thinking. TO. That's what Perino wanted you to do. Soft coverage and our injury last week is huring us. Poor #24.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    We need the offense to step up.
    We better make some adjustments. Their offense is having their way with us and we aren't moving the ball!!!!

whatcha talkin about Willis. earn your money at halftime by making some adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Understatement my friend. Understatement.
    I know, but had to say it, cause I couldn't say what I really wanted to, Turbine would ban me.

Will we be able to cover any receivers in the second half? I doubt if WKU will be so generous giving us the ball in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    cajuns haven't covered a pass yet this unbelievable "lucky to be cajun"!!

is this what i heard? hudspeth, "our defense has played as well as it could have" mais huh?
    go figure ,i like my own post so much. i gonna post it again (giggles)

10. Default Re: Louisiana vs. WKU

First time in the Hudspeth era that a comment he's made had me truly doubting him as a coach

At the halftime interview, he said "the defense played about as well as you can ask a defense to play"

Really? Outside of an incredible individual effort by Anderson and a gift wrapped defensive TD, they were atrocious. They went 67 yards in :24!!

I'm in shock

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Halftime guys can't say Lafayete enough.

And nothing about Hud's timeout made sense. Shouldn't have called it. Then, if u are gonna call it, don't let 15 seconds run off the clock
    The way the defense is playing, there is no way Hud should have called that. We haven't stop them at all except for turnovers.

Whats up with Broadway. He has not stepped into a throw all night? He seems like a different guy tonight. He is also looking to #15 way too much. I am sure we will adjust on offense. GEAUX CAJUNS

Calling that timeout was the dumbest thing ever. Petrino is handing us the lead at half plus we get the ball to start the second. You want to risk them scoring points? The defense is playing awful, just getting some turnovers. Without those, this game isn't close.

Cajuns get ball to start 2nd half. Need to score and keep WKU playing and pressing from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    First time in the Hudspeth era that a comment he's made had me truly doubting him as a coach

At the halftime interview, he said "the defense played about as well as you can ask a defense to play"

Really? Outside of an incredible individual effort by Anderson and a gift wrapped defensive TD, they were atrocious. They went 67 yards in :24!!

I'm in shock
    Does Hud know what a defense playing well really looks like?

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread Information