Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Rallies To Stun WKU In Five-Set Thriller

1. Default Louisiana Rallies To Stun WKU In Five-Set Thriller

Louisiana Campus – Freshman Chanelle Gardner recorded three of her nine kills in a decisive fifth set and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns volleyball team rallied to claim the final two sets and stun Sun Belt Conference co-leader WKU, 26-28, 25-20, 11-25, 25-23, 15-13, on Sunday at Earl K. Long Gym.

Default Re: Louisiana Rallies To Stun WKU In Five-Set Thriller

Big win for these girls, hopefully they continue progress. The program is moving in the right directions.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Big win for these girls, hopefully they continue progress. The program is moving in the right directions.
    Yes it is!! Congrats Ladies!!

Z

That's exciting stuff right there.

WKU hadn't lost a SBC match in 2 years!

6. UL Volleyball Re: Louisiana Rallies To Stun WKU In Five-Set Thriller

Girls setting the tone for the football game, and the round ballers in the fall. Geaux get um

Huge upsetway to geaux girls!!!!!!

As I've mentioned in other threads, it will be critical for the "other" sports (the non-big 5) to elevate their game and rise in the conference standings. This team will have to show more consistency, as they now have wins over the current second and third place teams in the league, but two of their four losses are to losing records. They have a good mixture of talented youth and seasoned leaders. They have a losing conference record at the moment (3-4), but with 11 matches left, they have time to turn it around and finish in the top half of the standings.

"Why can you not just enjoy this win. You are always negative."

I am enjoying the win, but one win doesn't make a season. I want all of our teams to be successful and they won't be if they beat one team with a winning record and lose to two with losing records.

If you think I'm being negative now, wait until.well, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    "Why can you not just enjoy this win. You are always negative."

I am enjoying the win, but one win doesn't make a season. I want all of our teams to be successful and they won't be if they beat one team with a winning record and lose to two with losing records.

If you think I'm being negative now, wait until.well, you'll see.
    Um, are you talking to yourself?????

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    I normally respond to people who send me a reputation note without identifying themselves. Notice the quotation marks around the first line.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    I'm afraid we did this to him. We've driven the shot clock operator to pure lunacy. Oh dear. all we were trying to do was make him give up his man crush on Scott Farmer. Now look what we've done. Oh dear. He's been babbling for the past couple of years. we shouldn't have jacked with him so much. he's a loon. A pure looney tune loon. Oh dear. the clock operations will never be the same. oh dear.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I normally respond to people who send me a reputation note without identifying themselves. Notice the quotation marks around the first line.
    It's worse than I thought. You sent yourself a reputation note without identifying yourself. and then quoted yourself in your own post. that you then responded to. Take some time off (no pun intended) and destress. Ragin Pagin and unending defense of Scott Farmer isn't worth losing the last coherent thoughts your brain is capable of producing, brother. We need you to shave or add fractions of a second to our home basketball game clock, a whole lot more than we need your disertations on how flawless and faultless Scott Farmer is as an AD.

Congratulations to our volleyball team!!!

Not sure, but that might be worse.

Oh, yeah, congrats to the volley ball team!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information