Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana@WKU Score Predictions

Default Re: Louisiana@WKU Score Predictions

The line was -4 Toppers last night, moved to -3.5 today looks like more are betting Cajuns to cover.

Turb, when are you merging the 2 score threads?

If my recent memory serves me correct, we stink it up in televised midweek games. I think we can win this, but it will either be close, or a tough-fought comeback victory.

p.s.- except for maybe the big boys, midweek games make for crappy crowds (low attendance). I'm glad we are getting TV exposure out of this without wasting a good home game on a midweek televised game. If the crowd is poopoo, then at least it makes WKU look bad and not us

p.s.s.- whatever the score, we win by 3

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyseal View Post
    I'm going to watch this game tonight and it should be a good oneI see the Cajuns winning this one by 2 scores.
    Might be better if you watch it tomorrow night, or you're going to put yourself in a bind. "knucklehead".

Z

6. Default Re: Louisiana@WKU Score Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    p.s.s.- whatever the score, we win by 3
    ---HEy dude---I think it was in the DA vet section great article on MOM and DAD---I see you have the VCers doing quite well!!!!

Check your tv lineup. Mine said "Louisiana-Lafayette @ Western Kentucky" before I left home. The cable here in my Gatlinburg cabin now says, "Louisiana (Lafayette) @ Western Kentucky".

Small little improvements by ESPN

Louisiana 36
    WKU 27

Cajuns hit their average. Hilltoppers don't. Cajuns put it out of reach in the 4th quarter.

38-29 Cajuns!!

Last edited by DieHard1280; October 15th, 2013 at 07:28 am. Reason: Realized I duplicated someone else's prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyseal View Post
    I'm going to watch this game tonight and it should be a good oneI see the Cajuns winning this one by 2 scores.
    I think our odds are better knowing we don't have to worry about all those Texas athletes on the field.lol

my nerves are bad as this is such a pivotal game. that being said i just hope our defence comes out and shuts down andrews like we did tillman from sdsu in the bowl game cajuns win

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think our odds are better knowing we don't have to worry about all those Texas athletes on the field.lol
    Baaahaaa. Good one.

Cajuns 37-20

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    my nerves are bad as this is such a pivotal game. that being said i just hope our defence comes out and shuts down andrews like we did tillman from sdsu in the bowl game cajuns win
    While shutting down Andrews would be a welcomed event, I don't necessarily think we have to completely shut him down to win. He had over 200 yards rushing against us last year and we won. I think our front 4 needs to get to the new QB and pressure him into some bad decisions and throws. He got benched earlier in the year when he threw 8 interceptions in 2 games so if we can neutralize the run just a little bit and make them throw, we need to get to that QB.

Grantvb hits it on the head
    Louisiana@WKU Score Predictions
    Cajuns 37-20

Last edited by CajunDawgPound; October 15th, 2013 at 10:41 pm. Reason: Zzzzzzzespn cameramen must have been in love with wku's coachesyooooo hooooo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information