Thread: Streaking Cajuns face crucial two-game trip

1. Default Streaking Cajuns face crucial two-game trip

They have won three in a row overall, starting with September victories over Nicholls State and at Akron. They've won four straight at home, dating back to last season. And after beating Texas State 48-24 last Saturday night at Cajun Field, they've won six consecutive Sun Belt Conference openers.

Now the 3-2 Ragin' Cajuns face arguably their most-important two-game stretch of the season, playing back-to-back Tuesday-night games at conference title-contender Western Kentucky next Tuesday and on Oct. 22 at two-time defending league-champ Arkansas State.

Default Re: Streaking Cajuns face crucial two-game trip

Is anybody else as nervous about the next two games as I am? I know we are coming off an impressive win but last year we were horrible on the Tuesday games. I am deathly afraid of Tuesdays.

I'd normally be nervous but I know they're using what happened on our Tuesday games last year as a focal point. Of course there were a lot of variables going on last year with Blaine hurt and Terrance making his first couple starts but I'm confident we'll perform. That's not to say I don't think we 'll be tested hell yea we'll be tested especially facing Andrews on Tuesday. I just feel we'll get up and swing harder than they do.

Geaux Cajuns

4. Default Re: Streaking Cajuns face crucial two-game trip

In HUD's Q and A I think you could tell that he thought they to be a most worthy opponent---Will be tough!!!

5. UL Football Re: Streaking Cajuns face crucial two-game trip

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    In HUD's Q and A I think you could tell that he thought they to be a most worthy opponent---Will be tough!!!
    Really hard to win on the road, add to it two good teams on a Tuesday. Both teams getting more rest than you, he has every reason to be leery.

This too must come to pass. The Troy rubbers had never lost an opening home game in decades, we crossed that river last year. The FIU guys were considered unbeatable with TJ Hilton on duty. Hud took them out, and they were never the same. Cajuns will overcome mid week blues this year three time, the third time blowing away the biggest fatheads in the Sun Belt, the Troy Rubbers. First up Patrino learning a little humility last year, and more Tuesday.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I watched that ulm wku game, shutdown Andrews and your money. 80% of the air game is play action.

I was really expecting to see "Frank the Tank" in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I was really expecting to see "Frank the Tank" in this thread.
    Your my boy blue!

Thread Information