Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    We win the next 2.expect well over 30 for homecoming rain or shine.
    Hawk, I hope you are right. I am at the point that what we have in fans is what we can expect. It will take wins over the likes of 50 miles to the east to boast our fan base from what it is. Even winning out this season an a bowl win will not help to get to the numbers we want, 40K+. Maybe after that $150M build is completed with winning seasons the locals will start to attend.

I found the tailgating on the student side to be empty
    I believe announced attendance was correct

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.

So at the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all
    Talk about classy lol
    You spent the game heckling her son, who could and would beat your ___ if not restrained by security, his university, and the NCAA. Then you call her classless for defending her son.

You are a great supporter. I hope you find some character and your moral compass soon.

I found the tailgating on the student side to be empty
    I believe announced attendance was correct
    So you are saying the student tailgating side was cleaner than normal?

How about being creative with season tickets? I can make about 3-4 home games a year. I'm at the age where I don't want to sit in the blazing sun with the students and I'm willing to pay extra for comfortable seating. Also bathroom ease of access is an issue. Call it the old man 4 pack season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Do you want our fans to hand the other team cupcakes and bring them water and Gatorade? Heckling the opposing team is what the students are supposed to do. They're not cursing out the other team's fans, which is what gives LSU fans a bad name.

Do you want other teams to think Cajun Field is the toughest place to play or the nicest, comfiest place?
    Your points don't make the situation good, just not as bad as LSU. I don't think less-bad is a goal.

Students can accomplish the goal of making Cajun Field a difficult place to play by being loud. They don't have to be ________s. When Hud throws his arms in the air, he's asking for more noise, not more jacka$sery.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Your points don't make the situation good, just not as bad as LSU. I don't think less-bad is a goal.

Students can accomplish the goal of making Cajun Field a difficult place to play by being loud. They don't have to be ________s. When Hud, throws his arms in the air, he's asking for more noise, not more jacka$sery.
    Thank you ATX. Many young people seem to think that being an azzhat is cool. I sincerely wish all that group went to school somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    How about being creative with season tickets? I can make about 3-4 home games a year. I'm at the age where I don't want to sit in the blazing sun with the students and I'm willing to pay extra for comfortable seating. Also bathroom ease of access is an issue. Call it the old man 4 pack season tickets.
    If you can make 3-4 home games a season you just about make them all at the way we schedule.

Default Re: Q4 - Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 17 )

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Cajuns reserves looking pretty sloppy.
    Disappointed in OL penalties in red zone with our subs.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    So the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all

Why heckle a team that is already getting an embarrassing beat down? I prefer to go with, "WELCOME TO LOUISIANA". We're not in BR. JMO Maybe I'm not ready for high level collegiate sports.
    I like that our little section claps for the opposing team as they enter. After that, they are ignored. If opposing team is teased by students (better than heckled) that's great. And I understand some may have had some alcohol consumed. Still love that our students are really getting into the games. Should always be classsy as that's what our students should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    True, but when you average 29k two years ago, you set higher expectations of even crappy weather days. The crowd size or lack thereof wasn't a surprise to me.
    True, but remember, perfect weather for all games. Wild enthusiasm for a new coach and a new attitude. Last year and now this; weather making it harder for some to go. Major uptick in attendance overall. As stated in other postings, this would have been a disaster a few years ago for attendance. It was really sloppy around alumni tent. Should have worn my shrimp boots.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I thought we did a good job on defense. It seems we've made some good adjustments.
    We now have a consistent line up, too. Took coaching staff a few games to determine who would start. As they play more as a team, will get better, I believe.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

25k against a who give a ____ after a couple days of the weather channel telling you the sky may in fact fall on top of you if you leave the house is an improvement. you want 45k in the house,book someone people have heard of, you need a couple more years under your belt to do that and we are on our way.

Some people here don't understand the need for expansion plans because they only see whats right in front of them, a good example is apple started recording siri in 2005. When the time comes we will simply smash the champ-an-ya and board the ship. for the first time we may actually be ready when something happens

You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.

So at the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all
    Talk about classy lol
    You write this, and you're lecturing about CLASS?? Come on, we're better than that. You sound like an El Sewer talking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    You write this, and you're lecturing about CLASS?? Come on, we're better than that. You sound like an El Sewer talking like that.
    Wow dude, i wasnt making fun of him other people were, but if you never talked trash to someone congratulations to you. We do the same thing on here, look at the wku thread, look at how they do the look a like threads.
    The fact that she came in THE MIDDLE of the student section, and had the nerve to curse people out

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information