Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    win next 2 games, and conference championship is ours
    I'm thinking the same thing.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.

So at the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all
    Talk about classy lol
    I witnessed the whole thing and I thought you showed her great disrespect and I was ashamed for you. Because of your actions she vented at everyone including me. Are you an ex LSU fan? Way not to represent Cajun culture.

+10

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    True, but when you average 29k two years ago, you set higher expectations of even crappy weather days. The crowd size or lack thereof wasn't a surprise to me.
    Three factors affecting the turnout, weather, game on TV, and LSU on TV on as the same time as us. I know all the folks here don't pay much attention to LSU but we are the choir. Most folks in the area are fans of both teams and quite a few of those will watch the Tigers on TV rather than come to our game. We need to win the league or knock off a big boy for the casual folks to notice us.

5. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

I thought we did a good job on defense. It seems we've made some good adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I thought we did a good job on defense. It seems we've made some good adjustments.
    Corners playing much closer to the line for sure.

7. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

I thought we played the run well.

Quote Originally Posted by My2Sons View Post
    Hey bro did you notice the Cajuns won?? Consistence brings fans!!!
    Yes I noticed the last 3 years the cajuns have been winning what are they waiting for. I believe the coaches and especially the players deserve more fan support.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    DLine is also controlling the line of scrimmage to where we are hardly blitzing right now which I noticed the last couple of games. We are not getting many sacks but we are putting some pressure on the QB and this also allows our Safeties and LB's to help in coverage rather than fill gaps left by someone who is blitzing.

what I found interesting that the radio commentators mentioned at the beginning of the game how full parking was and that the numbers in the stands looked similar to the Nicholls crowd, yet the announced numbers were probably 6000 less. Is this just a miscalculation by the commentators or are the ticket counters missing a lot of people

The attendance counted was correct. A lot of people did not go to game scared to melt in the rain that never came.

I was out of town most of the week so I cannot state this for sure, but it still seems like game promotion is a huge issue. Also, the RCN in outlying cities is OK, but should be blacked out in the city of Lafayette. JMO.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    what I found interesting that the radio commentators mentioned at the beginning of the game how full parking was and that the numbers in the stands looked similar to the Nicholls crowd, yet the announced numbers were probably 6000 less. Is this just a miscalculation by the commentators or are the ticket counters missing a lot of people
    The parking and stands were noticeably thinner for this game. The number was accurate IMO. I like that the tickets are electronically scanned now

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    The parking and stands were noticeably thinner for this game. The number was accurate IMO. I like that the tickets are electronically scanned now
    Attendance seemed accurate. The total was disappointing, however I think that 25K is still a top 10 all time crowd. Lot of bad football to erase from the minds of casual fans. We are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Attendance seemed accurate. The total was disappointing, however I think that 25K is still a top 10 all time crowd. Lot of bad football to erase from the minds of casual fans. We are getting there.
    We win the next 2.expect well over 30 for homecoming rain or shine.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information