Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

[QUOTE=Hudsheen#winnin;553350]You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.

So at the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all[QUOTE]Gee. I can't decide who has less class---a fan who hec kled a player's mother, or the mother who got upset. Way to represent!

Last edited by raoul; October 6th, 2013 at 09:24 am. Reason: Misplaced comment

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    . and the Cajun reserves are in.

Brian
    They need to have some leadership on the field (starters) just to keep them focus on where their lanes are.I am sure Hud will get this corrected for our next blow out.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 17 )

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Need to stop showing home games in this area. Don't give "fans" the option of sitting home and watching the game. Make It that if you live in the area and want to see the game you have to get in the stadium.
    I thought it was blacked out around Acadiana?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Q4 - Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 10 )

Quote Originally Posted by CajunWave View Post
    haha.no, they are not that bad. but this whole board belived they were a bcs buster prior to game 1. lulz
    What a loser. This game and the "BCS buster" thread had nothing to do with your Toolame team, and you side with a sore Bobcat against "us"? You loser. And the BCS thread talk was gauging "if" we went 12-0 or maybe 11-1, could we get in the top 25 and perhaps get a BCS bid. And that had to be prior to game 1, loser. What were your aspirations of the green slime prior to game 1? Hoping they'd go .500?

So the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all

Gee. I can't decide who has less class---a fan who hec kled a player's mother, or the mother who got upset. Way to represent!
    Why heckle a team that is already getting an embarrassing beat down? I prefer to go with, "WELCOME TO LOUISIANA". We're not in BR. JMO Maybe I'm not ready for high level collegiate sports.

river ranch dude and cajun wave are nothing but pimples on our asses . They hate us for being good and building something special.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    23K was embarrasing. Unless a family emergency or young ones at home, you sucked by missing this game. Our two wives missed the game. We told them that they sucked to their faces.

Z
    The crowd size was about what I expected after getting the mid afternoon down pour at Cajun Field. For us to hover around 30k, with this lineup of competition, we need a full Saturday of nice weather. I know many females are hard pressed to venture to Cajun Field in soupy weather. Some guys then stick with them. Many families don't want their toddlers in it either. Not an excuse, just reality. But, of course, our actual attendance last night. for anyone in the SBC, in the state (other than LSU). is practically record setting. let's not forget.

There's a core of 25k that are solid. 10k more are weather dependent, etc. The next available 10k require more than the SBC as competition. and beyond them, the interest is dependent on perception improvements of a whole host of things that are in store for UL.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    When have we EVER gotten more than 23k when the weather was crappy?
    True, but when you average 29k two years ago, you set higher expectations of even crappy weather days. The crowd size or lack thereof wasn't a surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    Nope, was on Cox4

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    river ranch dude and cajun wave are nothing but pimples on our asses . They hate us for being good and building something special.
    The difference is rrdouche is just a troll, cajunwave is a UL alum.

11. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 17 )

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    ----Only the ESPN3 (internet) was blacked out --the RCN showed it!!!

12. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Here is the deal as I had posted pre game ---Crowd would have been about 32K before the 100% chance of rain, hurricane, and TV-----When the rain finally started well the crowd stayed in the tents(cold beer and great food beats sitting in the rain), the out of towners got hurricaned away(real concern and terrible driving conditions), and some people just said that staying home wasn't a bad option (No rain, great food, comfort, and choice of drinks and save $50-$100)---Still if you go back a few years we are talking with a 2-2 record that maybe we get 9-12K!!!!

Gee. I can't decide who has less class---a fan who hec kled a player's mother, or the mother who got upset. Way to represent!
    we never heckled the mother at all, that is the thing

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    So the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all

Why heckle a team that is already getting an embarrassing beat down? I prefer to go with, "WELCOME TO LOUISIANA". We're not in BR. JMO Maybe I'm not ready for high level collegiate sports.

Do you want our fans to hand the other team cupcakes and bring them water and Gatorade? Heckling the opposing team is what the students are supposed to do. They're not cursing out the other team's fans, which is what gives LSU fans a bad name.

Do you want other teams to think Cajun Field is the toughest place to play or the nicest, comfiest place?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    The difference is rrdouche is just a troll, cajunwave is a UL alum.
    omg cajunwave is a UL alum???? that is sickening

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information