Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

1. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 17 )

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    I am starting to believe now that we are in a attendance rut. 22-25k if it's raining and 27-29 with good weather. I should be happy with the win but I left the game ____ed that we as fans didn't show up.
    Hey bro did you notice the Cajuns won?? Consistence brings fans!!!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by My2Sons View Post
    Hey bro did you notice the Cajuns won?? Consistence brings fans!!!
    11-1 at home good enough for consistence?

Bunch of pansies scared of rain hours before the game

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 17 )

I am starting to believe now that we are in a attendance rut. 22-25k if it's raining and 27-29 with good weather. I should be happy with the win but I left the game ____ed that we as fans didn't show up.
    3 things. Casual fans don't know who Tx State is right now, so even though they are a decent team, no one made this the marquee game. Secondly, a storm sat on top of Lafayette for about an hour about 2 hours before kickoff killing walkups. Lastly, our huge alumni and fanbase in New Orleans is prepping for that crappy storm coming. So I still think this coulda been a 29-30k type game. still was disappointed with the crowd even though I couldn't go because I had a house full of strep throat.

Well I look at the attendance as progress. 4 years ago against Kansas State we did not top or come close to 20k with the same type of weather. Now with Texas State crappy weather all day we still achieved 23k. It is coming together.

Default Re: Q4 - Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 10 )

Quote Originally Posted by CajunWave View Post
    haha.no, they are not that bad. but this whole board belived they were a bcs buster prior to game 1. lulz
    "They"??!!!! What happened to "we", _____? Why don't you just drop the "Cajun" from your handle and stick with "wave"?

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Quote Originally Posted by KeatCat View Post
    Are you guys thinking national championship?
    _____, you just got skull ____ed and your going to act like a smart-assed _____ talking smack?

Need to stop showing home games in this area. Don't give "fans" the option of sitting home and watching the game. Make It that if you live in the area and want to see the game you have to get in the stadium.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Need to stop showing home games in this area. Don't give "fans" the option of sitting home and watching the game. Make It that if you live in the area and want to see the game you have to get in the stadium.
    23K was embarrasing. Unless a family emergency or young ones at home, you sucked by missing this game. Our two wives missed the game. We told them that they sucked to their faces.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    23K was embarrasing. Unless a family emergency or young ones at home, you sucked by missing this game. Our two wives missed the game. We told them that they sucked to their faces.

Z
    On the other side of the coin your precious daughter Kate showed why she is a Cajun Superfan driving through Tropical Storm Karen from Destin and bringing a guest with her. While others were deterred by a little rain, Kate defused a Tropical Storm / Hurricane to see the Cajuns violate the Kats. Kate Z don't take ____ from anyone or anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Yep.

Did anyone else see that hammered Texas State fan fall down while trying to climb the stairs? I feel like that was a good depiction of how their fans have acted on message boards leading up to this game.

Their players looked drunk, too.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Did anyone else see that hammered Texas State fan fall down while trying to climb the stairs? I feel like that was a good depiction of how their fans have acted on message boards leading up to this game.
    You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.

So at the end of the game she passes by and says ____ all of y'all
    Talk about classy lol

When have we EVER gotten more than 23k when the weather was crappy?

Some parents just aren't ready for their kids to play high level collegiate sports. They're going to get heckled - scolding the fans for doing so will only make it worse.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information