Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Wow dude, i wasnt making fun of him other people were, but if you never talked trash to someone congratulations to you. We do the same thing on here, look at the wku thread, look at how they do the look a like threads.
    The fact that she came in THE MIDDLE of the student section, and had the nerve to curse people out
    I really don't care if your friends want to be obnoxious azzhats, just please wear purple and do it 45 miles East of the Swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I really don't care if your friends want to be obnoxious azzhats, just please wear purple and do it 45 miles East of the Swamp.
    Wow over reaction city here
    I would never get caught in purple

Also please refrain from judging unless you know someone.

Ok, how about this: There are plenty of places that are known as tough places to play where the fans DON'T make it a habit of insulting players in front of their Mom. I'd like to think that Cajun Field is one of those places.

How's that?

I understand the fun in some light hearted heckling but at Cajun feild when the visitors are already getting an embarrassing beatdown and you know the player's mother is listening, I would prefer that Cajun Field be know as a dificult but friendly place to play. I hate the fact that at least one parent and a sister of a player went back to Texas thinking that cajun fans are a bunch of jerks. Jmo

Well when I was on the fifty, on the rail when we played A&M they had a Breaux Bridge kid on the team we gave him and every other team hell. It was fun to get in their head. At the baseball games we used to bring a boot on a string and sit on the 3rd base line. The boot came in particularly handy when Barbier booted on into left fielding when it turned to look at us he saw said boot flying onto the field.

Keep it clean as you can and when mom walks over tell her it's part of the game and its nothing personal.

i wasnt making fun of him other people were
    You should have seen this texas state lady with her daughter's i presume, we started making fun of her son and she said hey thats my son dont make fun of him. Of course when she said this we continued to heckle him the last 5 minutes of the game, she even cam and lectured us for a minute lol.
    Hmmm

7. Default Re: Final: Louisiana ( 48 ) vs Texas State ( 24 )

IF she inserted herself into the student section, she obviously wanted to be close to her son.

You should have let her get on the rail. Her condolences would have embarrassed him more than anything a heckler might have said.

I hope you kept it clean, but I also hope no one said "Yo you momma where combat boots"

PS I don't even know what that means

I'm on the fence on this one. I don't want us getting a rep of being obnoxious like the Corndogs. On the other hand I want Cajun Field to be a tough place to okay and the RedZone is a part of that. If the students can get into a players head and gave him mire worried about jawing with them than playing that is great. The idea that they got a backup QB to start to run onto the field, as someone relayed earlier, is hilarious.

Players parents have to have thick skins or bad hearing. I wasn't there so I don't know what the students said to or about the player, but the parent should have let it go. Some parents are overly sensitive. IMO, she is just as much or more at fault.

There was amazing cell phone video last year of the Mom of the So Miss QB going off on So Miss fans who criticized her son. Pretty funny if you can find it.

Also just wanted to say they were being clean, they were mostly saying how much his mom loved him and such

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    Hmmm
    just saying when i said we, i meant we as in the student section. Not a group i was in, I actually didnt know the people personally that were the main ones doing it

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    what I found interesting that the radio commentators mentioned at the beginning of the game how full parking was and that the numbers in the stands looked similar to the Nicholls crowd, yet the announced numbers were probably 6000 less. Is this just a miscalculation by the commentators or are the ticket counters missing a lot of people
    By watching the game on TV Sunday night, I can tell you that the stadium, from the camera shots I saw, looked pretty similar to when Nicholls was here. However, the endzones did not look quite as packed and I think the top corners of the upper deck were a little sparse but outside of that, it looked real similar.

You won't have to worry about the blazing sun next year. Kick offs will be moved back to 7:05 according to my source!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    You won't have to worry about the blazing sun next year. Kick offs will be moved back to 7:05 according to my source!
    That sucks. I like them at 6

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Is that because of the re-location of the season ticket holders in the upper deck to the student side due to stadium renovations?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

If it's profanity laden attacks. it isn't cool. If it's some clever, good natured heckling. I could care less if a parent gets wound up. In this big world we live in, there's going to be an overly sensitive person out there. Defending your little boy football player is only going to make life worse for him.

Of course, I'm confused on what actually happened (or happens) along that rail. Again, foul language is just not cool. Well placed creative heckling is funny.

DirtySeal. as entertaining as he was on here. helped load a few people on this forum for a Texas State beat down. When you come on someone's fan forum and disrespect them. and then your team cannot back it up. you prime the pump for some heckling.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information