Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 Enrollment Up

Default 2013 Enrollment Up

http://www.louisiana.edu/news-events.ment-3-percent

Total enrollment is now 18,235.

Default Re: Enrollment Up

Getting close to that 20k

"The University’s regular enrollment remains stable, with 16,647 for the Fall 2013 semester. Last year, the enrollment was 16,687, a difference of 40 students. The university also is enrolling a number of students in professional programs and credit-bearing continuing education for a Fall 2013 total enrollment of 18,235."

Ah, I skimmed the paragraph.

5. Default Re: Enrollment Up

HUD speak/math says that we are nearing the 20K mark with continued growth and retention of students!!!! A sizzling economy, being selected as the best food and best all around city in the United States, a growing populous, and dynamic leadership at the presidential and all facets of administration, and as always a faculty in tune to the wishes and dreams of our students!!!! WOW I want some of DAT!!!! OH and we have athletics available to our students!!! lol

T-Joe said they were expecting to enroll about 500 less freshman this year because of the higher admission standards and ended up with about 200 more freshman than the year before. Not a bad little bump.

Geaux Cajuns!

Great news!!!! 20k goal not far off.

8. Default Re: Enrollment Up

A part of this is because of Andy Benoit's efforts---- Was told this by the s-ship office recently and Adele Bulliard and he are working very well together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    HUD speak/math says that we are nearing the 20K mark with continued growth and retention of students!!!! A sizzling economy, being selected as the best food and best all around city in the United States, a growing populous, and dynamic leadership at the presidential and all facets of administration, and as always a faculty in tune to the wishes and dreams of our students!!!! WOW I want some of DAT!!!! OH and we have athletics available to our students!!! lol
    Boomer they've got to be undercounting that, right??? Its obviously over 20,000 , anyone can see that

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncorkdork View Post
    Boomer they've got to be undercounting that, right??? Its obviously over 20,000 , anyone can see that
    Lmao
    If you take everybody on the hills

HUD said he was glad to see enrollment at 25,000.and growing. His words."The campus looks packed." :-)

12. Default Re: Enrollment Up

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncorkdork View Post
    [/
    Boo---Go back and read Poli and my posts--you are trying to create something that hasn't been posted it would seem--You dude have a problem---Our endowment is over $160 million!!!!! I am sure you can come up with some little chicken ____ comment for that also!!!

Don't let him get to you, Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Boo---Go back and read Poli and my posts--you are trying to create something that hasn't been posted it would seem--You dude have a problem---Our endowment is over $160 million!!!!! I am sure you can come up with some little chicken ____ comment for that also!!!
    Wow Boomer it was a joke about your comments after every home game about attendance reporting , apparently the other posters can see that and have even laughed about it.lighten up

15. Default Re: Enrollment Up

OK---tough though in football season!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information