Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2007 FB: Cajuns vs. FAU

UL Football 2007 FB: Cajuns vs. FAU

FAU just scored after Nevels had a botched punt return, put them in good position, and they only got a Field Goal out of it (after a good hold by Hathorn).

FAU- 3
    UL - 0

I know I should be out there, but I'm feeling kind of sick right now, hoping that about 5 IB Profen and some rest will make me feel good enough to head out for the second half.

Tuffguy

Default Re: Cajuns vs. FAU

cajuns have another turnover, a Desormeaux INT, deep in cajuns territory, next play for FAU was a TD to a wide open WR.

FAU-10
    UL -0

Cajuns got to get something going on offense or it'll be another bad day.

Tuffguy

Cajuns actually mount a real drive for the first time since UCF, a 5 1/2 minute long drive, got down to about the 14 and cashed in with a field goal.

FAU-10
    UL -3

Tuffguy

Default You can't fault our boys!

They are giving 110%.

Touchdown cajuns, des takes it around the outside with less than half a minute left, kick was blocked and now the cajuns only trail 10-9.

Nice to see some fire coming out, I'm starting to feel a little bit better too, so I'll give the halftime a few seconds and prlly head out there, so no more updates from the Tuffy G.

Tuffguy

I am finished with this pathetic program. These idiots cannot do anything right. Until we get some coaches who have a clue, I cannot stomach the ineptitude anymore.

Sorry, didn't watch the game, I live out of town. I have watched them for over ten years and it is always the same crap, every step forward is quickly followed by two back.

Default A new way to lose.

It is time.

Default Re: A new way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ It is time. _
    You're kidding right? Did you watch the same game I did?

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    You're kidding right? Did you watch the same game I did?
    It is time for Bustle to GEAUX! Not the kids. Got it? Did you watch the same game as I did? We have a _____ coaching staff.

Default Re: You can't fault our boys!

Well coached for 59 minutes, then the players were forced to go to a scheme that doesn't work for the last 1. Prevent defense is the most frustrating thing on the planet. We gave a 10 yard cushion, with no pressure on the QB, and he made us pay. My heart hurts right now. Theres not a fraction of my being that doesnt feel bad for the players right now, they deserved to get a quality win tonight. I hope the coaches learn from this and dont change something that isn't broken in the last minute of a game.

Tuffguy

11. Default Re: You can't fault our boys!

Bad Play Call Example: Your team is moving the ball downfield, coaching staff calls a trick fullback pass. Fullback throws an interception. We go from possible points to no points.

Default Re: You can't fault our boys!

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Well coached for 59 minutes, then the players were forced to go to a scheme that doesn't work for the last 1. Prevent defense is the most frustrating thing on the planet. We gave a 10 yard cushion, with no pressure on the QB, and he made us pay. My heart hurts right now. Theres not a fraction of my being that doesnt feel bad for the players right now, they deserved to get a quality win tonight. I hope the coaches learn from this and dont change somethin that isn't broken in the last minute of a game.

Tuffguy
    What are we in? Pop Warner football? I thought with Mr. D's score the game was over but Noooo! The defense suddenly looks like Swiss cheese and we suck again. On the bright side for you locals, the concession stands should have short lines for the next home game.

Default Re: Finished

Regardless of how I what happens, I'm EXTREMELY happy with the way the players played, if the game would be decided soully by effort, we would have won the game going away.

I am dissapointed with how the game turned out, but there is not a single part of me that can be diassapointed with how anybody on our team played. It broke my heart to see one of the guys on the field after the game on a knee, completely destroyed.

Tuffguy

Default Re: Finished

When we seem to have it going, the staff ALWAYS seems to screw it up. Look at the last few years, we were poised to win the conference and guess what? WE BLEW IT!!!

15. Default Re: Finished

I was there.we did not win. We had chances and did not win. We had momentum and did not win. we had the ball and the opportunity and did not win. We had the home field advantage and did not win. The owls played like sh-t and we still did not win.

I dont know what else to say?

We had the chance and did not win. who playeddr. sue playedand we did not win.

befuddled and confused as a cajunfan,

Raginfan out.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information