Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2007 FB: Cajuns vs. FAU

Default Re: Finished

Call me crazy, pathetic or what you want but I refuse to give up on the program. Everything is in place but a winning program. Even our worst enemies admit that we have tremendous potential. I'm sorry to say we have done very little with it.

I will never give up either, I will still have a BURNING passion and I will never lose that.

Default Re: You can't fault our boys!

Quote Originally Posted by srevere51 View Post
    Man, you guys should just relax, have a beer.
    I'm not part of the argument...but can I still have a beer?

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ I'm not part of the argument...but can I still have a beer?

Tuffguy _
    Hell yeah! or some of the hard stuff, no Goose though, I was told be one of my buddies I should promote the vodka he sells. haha EFFEN Vodka. Smooth.

Anyway I have it you want a shot or a beer Holla at me

This is so COOL Re: You can't fault our boys!

_ Hell yeah! or some of the hard stuff, no Goose though, I was told be one of my buddies I should promote the vodka he sells. haha EFFEN Vodka. Smooth.

Anyway I have it you want a shot or a beer Holla at me _
    Drinks for everyone...toast the boys on a great effort and drown your sorrows on a heartbreaker...Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    I'm not part of the argument...but can I still have a beer?

Tuffguy
    I will e-mail you one.

7. Default Re: A new way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Yes that would be funny and I must admit I chuckled. Thank you for funny post on a sad night.

When I was a dorm counselor back in the late 80's/early 90's, I had a fair amount of interaction with Blanco. He always reminded me of the American Dream Dusty Rhodes.
    "I have wined and dined with Kings and Queens, but I also slept in alleys and dined on Pork and Beans........WoooooooO!

Default Re: A new way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    When I was a dorm counselor back in the late 80's/early 90's, I had a fair amount of interaction with Blanco. He always reminded me of the American Dream Dusty Rhodes.
    "I have wined and dined with Kings and Queens, but I also slept in alleys and dined on Pork and Beans........WoooooooO!
    I remember when he was Dean of Students I naively went to his office with a problem and he basically stopped me at the door and in not so many words told me to get the hell away. He kind of reminds me of a mean Forest Gump. Who is Dream Dusty Rhodes?

_ Who is Dream Dusty Rhodes? _
    Seriously?!

Seriously?!
    After quick google search, it seems he is a wrestler? I never watch wrestling.

Are you talking about the original post? It sounded like he had given up on the program. Call me crazy, pathetic or what you want but I refuse to give up on the program. Everything is in place but a winning program. Even our worst enemies admit that we have tremendous potential. I'm sorry to say we have done very little with it.

That is my exactly my problem. What do we need, for everything to be perfect before we can do anything? We have soooo much potential and we always seem to have some lame _____ excuse from the coaching staff. I mean look, we tank in the fourth against Ohio. We should be more used to the Louisiana heat and humidity than some Ohio boys. We should be better conditioned than some of these northern teams who don't train in the heat and humidity. We also have the worst fundamentals that I have ever seen from a D-I university. (I do know, I have a degree in Kinesiology and I played football my whole life). WE NEED TO GO BACK TO BASICS FOLKS. We will not out-talent many people, but we sure can OUT-WORK anyone. This arm tackling, not wrapping up, bad form tackling and crap needs to go, there is no excuse for it!

_ After quick google search, it seems he is a wrestler? I never watch wrestling. _
    yeah hes old school

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    rcajun is a little _____....from his posts about poopoo broussard over the summer, to his constant bashing of fellow cajuns who just so happen to post on different boards, he has proven that he prefers to demean fellow cajun fans rather than support the athletic program.

oh, rcajun, were you at Cajun Field today? Didn't think so, you so called "fan"
    That was a pretty lame shot. Contact Hammer to fine tune your flaming. I was not at Cajun Field today. I watched it on TV. Again try to derail the thread and make it a personal attack. I just call things as I see them. You may not agree with me and I may not agree with you but I will not personally attack you. The Delphi crowd are just mad because Bustle is a bust. I wish I was wrong and eating crow. I knew it last year. Are you happy with our football program? Do you want a successful football program? If you do we are on the same page. No need to try and attack me. I was encouraged by the play of our kids. We should have won that game. As Cajun fans we should discuss the present and future of our program.

That was a pretty lame shot. Contact Hammer to fine tune your flaming. I was not at Cajun Field today. I watched it on TV. Again try to derail the thread and make it a personal attack. I just call things as I see them. You may not agree with me and I may not agree with you but I will not personally attack you. The Delphi crowd are just mad because Bustle is a bust. I wish I was wrong and eating crow. I knew it last year. Are you happy with our football program? Do you want a successful football program? If you do we are on the same page. No need to try and attack me. I was encouraged by the play of our kids. We should have won that game. As Cajun fans we should discuss the present and future of our program.
    You made it personal by attacking others.

Of course I'm disappointed in the outcome, as I have been 7 Saturdays this fall and several last fall. I'm disappointed in the fact that we've let this get this bad. I'm disappointed in realizing that nothing can be done about it right now. I'm also disappointed in the fact that nothing can be done in the next few weeks to correct it.

And by the way, way to be a fan and show up today. Go hang out with the Mickey Neese fans that you love to be friendly with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    You made it personal by attacking others.

Of course I'm disappointed in the outcome, as I have been 7 Saturdays this fall and several last fall. I'm disappointed in the fact that we've let this get this bad. I'm disappointed in realizing that nothing can be done about it right now. I'm also disappointed in the fact that nothing can be done in the next few weeks to correct it.

And by the way, way to be a fan and show up today. Go hang out with the Mickey Neese fans that you love to be friendly with.
    You weren't privy to how personal your buddies get. You are correct in my opinion that right now we can't do anything but let the season run its course. I was very encouraged by how hard the kids played. They really deserved to win. Mike "D" is one heck of a QB that puts his heart on the line every play. Perhaps you don't know or perhaps you do but I live two hours from Lafayette. I have limited funds and time. I would rather watch it on TV but if it is not on TV and we are playing well I'm there. Yes I like the folks at McNeese and have tailgated with them several times. They are a good bunch of guys. I'm not the only Cajun fan that has done so. Many of the Delphities did until they burned their bridges with them. I'm going to bed now. I hope you have a good night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information