Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Akron Zips

Default Akron Zips

I'm assuming most of us had a win checked off against Akron when we made our win- loss predictions. Seeing that Akron was a 35 point underdog to Michigan and was one play away from upsetting them in the Big House, I'm thinking it may not be as easy a win as most of us thought.

Default Re: Up next, Akron.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I'm assuming most of us had a win checked off against Akron when we made our win- loss predictions. Seeing that Akron was a 35 point underdog to Michigan and was one play away from upsetting them in the Big House, I'm thinking it may not be as easy a win as most of us thought.
    Still do. The team we just played was coming off a major upset against a team that was supposed to be a considerable favorite. We win big in their house.

Bowden is a hell of a coach. It won't be an easy game.

In fact, I think Vegas will have us as dogs.

Every analysis I've read so far indicates that Michigan played down to Akron; waaaayyyy down. If last night's Cajuns show up next week, Akron will be a decisive win. Don't look past them. Don't underestimate them. Continue adjusting and improving. Hopefully, our coaches will have us running on all eight cylinders for the rest of the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Bowden is a hell of a coach. It won't be an easy game.

In fact, I think Vegas will have us as dogs.
    If Bowden was a hell of a coach.he wouldn't be at Akron. If Vegas makes us dogs.bet the house on us.

6. UL Football Re: Up next, Akron.

Doubt that.

This was a trap game for Michigan. Frankly I am glad they had a big day, just like the Cornels did last week. Gets Hud's blood boiling, and the team focused on what can happen when you do not come to play.

End of the day Cajuns will prevail comfortably, so take the money Vegas offers you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Frankly I am glad they had a big day, just like the Cornels did last week. Gets Hud's blood boiling, and the team focused on what can happen when you do not come to play.
    Good point.

After having the perfect storm go against UL in the first two games, here is a chance for things to balance out.

I'm expecting a close game in their house but a Cajun win.

We are a TD favorite early. I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    We are a TD favorite early. I was mistaken.
    I actually don't like that, not because of how we'll play as the favorite, but because they'll feel "disrespected" at home. I do however believe we're the better team, and finally have some confidence. We won't be -4 in turnover margin like Michigan and I think we'll leave with a victory. It'll be nice to have some Mo going into the Bye.

Us by 35+

I think that is why Hud hung 70. It not only gave our guys confidence, but I puts fear in the heart of other teams. We put up just as many points as Oregon. It also lets the recruits know this is who we are no matter what happened over the last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I think that is why Hud hung 70. It not only gave our guys confidence, but I puts fear in the heart of other teams. We put up just as many points as Oregon. It also lets the recruits know this is who we are no matter what happened over the last two weeks.
    I don't think HUD was trying to hang 70 on them. As a matter of fact I think he could of put up a lot more if he chose to do so.

Broadway threw the ball 13 times.he was pulled in the 3rd quarter. We saw our 3rd string qb, Adam savioe caught a pass. Our starting RB had 2 carries.I don't know how you could try any harder to not run up the score except kneeling every play after the 1st quarter.

If he had played starters in the 2nd half, he could have put 100 on them. I am glad he cleared the bench.

Now on to Akron, I am deathly scared of Akron. (or is skeered?)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information