Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Band Upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I hope the band plays something that the fans can yell out with, like spelling out C-A-J-U-N-S as part of the fight song or something else played for great defensive plays, etc. Need to get the fans more into the game and participating with the band. Coming from LSU, he should know just how to do that.
    Hopefully the fans decide to take part!!!

The band already has a few of those chants. It seems like no one but the students ever chant.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Band Upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by fiz View Post
    i saw the new band director eating some juicy white chicken at old tyme yesterday
    It was breast wasnt it

Z

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    It was breast wasnt it

Z
    Nah it was a drum stick

4. Default Re: Band Upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Nah it was a drum stick
    http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/auburnfan.gif

5. Default Re: Band Upgrades?

Liked the K-State deal but was too ______ed to get into it!!!

6. Default Re: Band Upgrades?

If there was an all time UL band who would be selected??? My favorite guy would be Mike Ritter as the trumpet guy and Brett Darby would be the best Sax dude---ooooppps sorry Z!!!! But guys who would the best be??? What about my boy Chad Fouquier as best all around musician--he did the base, guitar, harmony, etc for my CD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If at halftime they play a tribute to Elvis or Micheal Jackson.I will spend my halftime roaming the north endzone tailgating spots.
    Before I get concerned . what are the consequences of a cajunhawk roaming the north endzone tailgating spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    I heard its a tribute to you and Kyle
    Name that song . and it is a tribute?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    I heard he can bench more 225 reps than Hud!
    "I heard." new band director thread? Let's do this.

I heard the NBD is so musically gifted, Helen Keller listened to him perform and said "G Damn that guy's good!"

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Before I get concerned . what are the consequences of a cajunhawk roaming the north endzone tailgating spots?
    I could draw you a picture, but it would inevitably end up on Bigfoot Hunters as proof positive that Bigfoot exists in South Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I could draw you a picture, but it would inevitably end up on Bigfoot Hunters as proof positive that Bigfoot exists in South Louisiana.
    No one litters in the student section and gets away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    No one litters in the student section and gets away with it.
    Ever seen one of those Jack's Links commercials.tread lightly.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    If there was an all time UL band who would be selected??? My favorite guy would be Mike Ritter as the trumpet guy and Brett Darby would be the best Sax dude---ooooppps sorry Z!!!! But guys who would the best be??? What about my boy Chad Fouquier as best all around musician--he did the base, guitar, harmony, etc for my CD!!!
    Ritter was a unique trumpet player, that's for sure. I took private trumpet lessons from Will Green and Marc Schomerus (both when they were at UL and I was in grade school and high school). Will is one outstanding trumpet player. Very clean and pure player. Ritter was ahead of me at Acadiana (no overlap). But, in the greatest days I've witnessed of PoA. Ritter was the greatest volume and range (screecher) of all time. in the UL band. That dude could put a hurt on a trumpet. He loved to carry over a high note on every single tune. right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsloth View Post
    I am happy to report ESPN is not going to be played. I am the band grad assistant.
    You need to coordinate with whoever the knucklehead is in the press box that finds a need to play rap music during the game and often at the same time as the band is playing. I sure hope that is corrected this year.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    You need to coordinate with whoever the knucklehead is in the press box that finds a need to play rap music during the game and often at the same time as the band is playing. I sure hope that is corrected this year.
    At Kansas State last week with Hammer I dont believe we heard Cupid played one time. Very pleasant.

Ebby boddy clap yo hain.

Z

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information