Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Taking up Drinking

Default Re: Head Coach Rickey Bustle’s Weekly Press Conference Transcript

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ You still working in the O&G business? LOL! CD's momma is a really nice lady

Z _
    Z

Yeah I am still in the O&G Business as a petroleum landman, yeah CD's Mamma is super nice!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    What Z is saying if you read between the lines is that he drinks likes a Freshman. j/k
    something like that.

Z

Default Re: Taking up Drinking

Back is doin great. Not able to go to the gym just yet. Really don't wanna put myslef at risk and be out of commission for the honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by srevere51 View Post
    _ bring me some sausage. _
    I'll do it even better and bring some fresh baskstrap. it'll still be twitching it's gonna be so fresh.

Ever had that Abita Pecan Ale? I think it's an ale. I've stared it down in two trips to Albertson's but never got it. It's probably sweet.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Ever had that Abita Pecan Ale? I think it's an ale. I've stared it down in two trips to Albertson's but never got it. It's probably sweet.
    No, its good stuff. Not sweet. Just be careful a pecan shell doesn't get caught in the back of your throat.

Honeymoon? U cant be serious, Mr Player??? Is it one of the girls from the gym in Ruston? LOL!!!

Z.

_ No, its good stuff. Not sweet. Just be careful a pecan shell doesn't get caught in the back of your throat.

Honeymoon? U cant be serious, Mr Player???

_
    I, unfortunately, yes,

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    I, unfortunately, yes,
    Congrats!

Z

ps sucka!!!

Thanks. Since this forum is a venting station, I'll stop by periodically after the 'i do's'

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ Acctually, its albertsons brand, but we put them in old grey goose bottles.it helps as a recruiting tool when you convince the recruit that we drink grey goose. DONT let the secret out.I think they can get us with NCAA sanctions for that too!

Tuffguy _

Quote Originally Posted by srevere51 View Post
    _ no way no lemon for me, I dont remember the name (I will get the it from marcello's he said it was the best) but it was hands down, the best beer I have ever had. Green Bottle about $10 a six pack. _
    My husband's favorite beer in Henry Weinhards, Blue Boar. I picked it up by accident for him at the grocery and he's been drinking it ever since.give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    _ My husband's favorite beer in Henry Weinhards, Blue Boar. I picked it up by accident for him at the grocery and he's been drinking it ever since.give it a try. _
    I will definitely try that, I love trying out new stuff esp beer! Thanks Mandy!

Every Game I Bring In A Few Flask Of Moonshine. I Have Afriend Who Makes It And Its The Best Tasting Liquor I Have Ever Had. Its Smoothe And Sweet. He Makes It With Peaches And Apricots. The Only Problem Is I Usually Can't See By Halftime And I Usually Don't Remember Anything But I Guess This Year Thats Kind Of A Good Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    _ Every Game I Bring In A Few Flask Of Moonshine. I Have Afriend Who Makes It And Its The Best Tasting Liquor I Have Ever Had. Its Smoothe And Sweet. He Makes It With Peaches And Apricots. The Only Problem Is I Usually Can't See By Halftime And I Usually Don't Remember Anything But I Guess This Year Thats Kind Of A Good Thing. _
    You Cajuns make shine?

We'll have plenty in Murfreesboro when you folks come down in November.

Our specialty is "peach" and "apple" shine from the rolling hills of Woodbury (Cannon County), TN

_ I would love to get throwing up, licking the limestone, having to use Oxy-clean to remove the stains from my shirt, cant remember how I got home, drunk with you guys.alas, I have to head back to Tuscaloosa on Saturday.

Come to think of it, that might be a good thing.for all of us.

Z _
    Zee the good things about that is with the way the team has been playing you can throw up before the game instead of during it lol jk

Never know Zee it could have changed your life but Bama calls!!!! Yell out Roll Tide if you pass through Baton Rouge on the way for me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information