Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Simeon Thomas

Default Simeon Thomas

Any news on if he's been cleared to play tomorrow?

Default Re: Simeon Thomas

The article in the Advertiser stated that as of last night he still was not cleared but that all the paperwork has been submitted and it's just a waiting game for the NCAA to process it at this point. Coach HUD said that he basically has until 5pm today to be cleared or not for this weekend. Said that if he is cleared before 2pm then he would get to fly out with the team at 2pm. If he is cleared anytime between 2pm-5pm, he would be granted a permission to take a private flight to meet the team for the game.

Pretty cool that HUD has so much faith in this guy that they'd pay for him to flight out by himself if he gets cleared after the whole team leaves. That's gotta instill confidence in the young man, to know your head coach is going out of his way to make sure you get to the game.

Buckley tweeted per SID he's not making the trip.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Bet he'd be playing for Aiburn or LSU tomorrow.

No doubt. We'll win anyway. Confident in this team.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    No doubt. We'll win anyway. Confident in this team.
    I feel good about it too

I feel a lot better than I did for the Arkansas game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I feel a lot better than I did for the Arkansas game.
    Same here we got this.

What is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    What is the issue?
    Clearinghouse

Is there a place or website to find all information about all players in this situation? A one stop shop if you will ? I am also at a loss at figuring out the order in which the cases are heard. Another posted alluded to it I believe that the larger bcs type schools get cases heard first, hopefully this is a misconception

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Is there a place or website to find all information about all players in this situation? A one stop shop if you will ? I am also at a loss at figuring out the order in which the cases are heard. Another posted alluded to it I believe that the larger bcs type schools get cases heard first, hopefully this is a misconception
    It's not a misconception.just an unwritten rule. The big boys get to the front of the line.while us little guys have to wait. That's how it always works.

Default Simeon Thomas

Are we still waiting for clearance for Mr. Thomas from the NCAA?

Yep.

Is this the same clearinghouse that pays out millions of dollars with the big check that Ed McMahon used to give out?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information