Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Simeon Thomas

Default Re: Simeon Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    ____
    Agreed

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGator View Post
    Face Palm
    How so?

Z

HUD said today at the QB club.he is not cleared and they will get an up or down by the end of the day. If down they will begin working another angle.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

And at the time this became a ____ing match T's source was better than anyone's.

____ happens, fools

Z

Hey.not saying anything about anyone or their sourcesjust passing on what coach said. I am sure the pp match on both sides was what each honestly thought was fact.

Simeon has been cleared to play. He will most likely be in uniform this weekend.

He's been cleared to play as of 3pm

Great news! I hope he gets an opportunity to play on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    He's been cleared to play as of 3pm
    Thank you Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    Just like when his source had him cleared to play two weeks ago.if its not true, "breaking" doesn't really count. IMO
    I sent you a private message he has been cleared to play today. He was told he was eligible two weeks ago, but the Clearing House took its time in giving the final word. We are not going to out our source, but it was clear to him and several others two weeks ago he would be eligible.

11. Default Re: Simeon Thomas

But all the other schools that want him are getting word to him that at their scool he would have had 3 games by now.

No ____? Cleared to play? Go figure? Take your face palm and your copy and paste and shove it up your keister.

Have a nice day!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I sent you a private message he has been cleared to play today. He was told he was eligible two weeks ago, but the Clearing House took its time in giving the final word. We are not going to out our source, but it was clear to him and several others two weeks ago he would be eligible.
    Thanks Brian!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    But all the other schools that want him are getting word to him that at their scool he would have had 3 games by now.
    If he's going to be suited up to play Saturday, does that matter?

Z

just heard Simeon Thomas was finally cleared to play

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information