Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Simeon Thomas

Default Re: Simeon Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Agreed
    Not making this a ____ing contest I understand Tim's job is to get things on record and Hud is obviously not ready to make that announcement until he is comfortable. But in the end, Thomas will be announced eligible and I wasn't sure until today based upon info from a source.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Simeon Thomas cleared today. Apparently they did not give him credit for a course completed, so he could have played both games had they done so.
    This kid better be the second coming of JJ Watt when he hits that field.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    This kid better be the second coming of JJ Watt when he hits that field.
    Considering he's a cornerback, I think you might be a little disappointed if JJ Watt is your benchmark.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Considering he's a cornerback, I think you might be a little disappointed if JJ Watt is your benchmark.
    No I know, I'm just saying everyone relates to JJ as this god like defensive player. That was the comparison I'm trying to make. Maybe second coming of revis would be more suitable

No I know, I'm just saying everyone relates to JJ as this god like defensive player. That was the comparison I'm trying to make. Maybe second coming of revis would be more suitable
    How about we go with Charles Tillman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not making this a ____ing contest I understand Tim's job is to get things on record and Hud is obviously not ready to make that announcement until he is comfortable. But in the end, Thomas will be announced eligible and I wasn't sure until today based upon info from a source.
    Well, you guys are closer to this than a transplanted Cajun fan living in Mississippi but for grins, he's listed on the depth chart for the Nicholls game and I wish him and our team the best. Cold Cush Cush - Hot Boudin the referee is a: (you know don't you Boomer?)

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Simeon Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    No, you're thinking of Oklahoma State.
    NOT FUNNY.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    NOT FUNNY.
    Sorry, Jack. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Does it really matter? We'll still run the soft cover 3 zone and play him 8 yards off of the receivers versus the standard 10 yards the other CB's play. I hope he tackles well more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Does it really matter? We'll still run the soft cover 3 zone and play him 8 yards off of the receivers versus the standard 10 yards the other CB's play. I hope he tackles well more than anything.
    HAPPY THOUGHTS DANGIT!

Sorry folks. False Alarm.

Simeon Thomas has not been cleared as eligible.

this is a great game for the kid to come in and gain some confidence. I hope he gets a turnover. I can't wait to see him play

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post

wtf? Has he been ruled ineligible or just not cleared yet?

15. Default Re: Simeon Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post

---OK--today is like NOW---ERGO Thomas is at this time NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY????? It is like they are forcing him to r-Shirt!!! This is now 1/4 of the season gone (3 games out of 12)---I mean a huge WHY????

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information