Thread: Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

1. UL Football Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

Well I can add your exact location with a pin on the Louisiana Football page. (link "Louisiana Football" on the start page)

LARGE MAP (located at the bottom of the page)

All I need is your GPS location and an optional Tailgate nickname.

Don't know the GPS coordinates of your UL Tailgating Spot? There is probably a phone app that can tell you right away.

Once you get it send me a PM notification. (Click Turbine above this post and click "Private Message")

Or you can post who, what, when, where, right here in this thread.

3 Examples are up, try clicking on one of their numbers.

Default Re: Ever had to tell a friend where to look for your tailgating spot?

How about info on KState tailgating? Our hosts said they are "too old" and don't tailgate anymore. HA! Mrs Raoul and I are driving and will have a large Ragin Cajun flag and a smaller window flag. We will be looking for Mr and Mrs Boomer and will at least have boudin, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    How about info on KState tailgating? Our hosts said they are "too old" and don't tailgate anymore. HA! Mrs Raoul and I are driving and will have a large Ragin Cajun flag and a smaller window flag. We will be looking for Mr and Mrs Boomer and will at least have boudin, etc.
    Too old to tailgate ... that means "dead", doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Too old to tailgate ... that means "dead", doesn't it?
    Not necessarily. I have issued intructions so that my tailgating will never end.

A' la' Weekend at Bernies.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Well I can add your exact location with a pin on the Louisiana Football page. (link "Louisiana Football" on the start page)

Don't know the GPS coordinates of your UL Tailgating Spot? There is probably a phone app that can tell you right away.

Once you get it send me a PM notification. (Click Turbine above this post and click "Private Message")

Turbine,

Thanks for posting the locations of THE Eauk and Krewe de Chew!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Turbine,

Thanks for posting the locations of THE Eauk and Krewe de Chew!
    Absolutely, Dug!! Thanks Turbine. Over and above the call of duty.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

You can use google earth to find the coordinates. Just place a pin and it will list them.

8. Default Re: Ever had to tell a friend where to look for your tailgating spot?

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    You can use google earth to find the coordinates. Just place a pin and it will list them.
    OK here is a link to a map to help with finding exact GPS that matches the map requirements.

http://www.viewmy.biz/maps/gpsfinder.htm

Starts you off at Cajun Field.

The instructions are under the support ad on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Not necessarily. I have issued intructions so that my tailgating will never end.

"Props" to you!

10. Default Re: Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

1: Krewe de Chew
    2: The Eauk
    3: Student Area
    4: Krewe De Fou Acadiens (to be moved)
    5: Krewe Des Tee Culottes
    6: Red Tops Tailgating

11. Default Re: Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

1: Krewe de Chew
    2: The Eauk
    3: Student Area
    4: Krewe De Fou Acadiens
    5: Krewe Des Tee Culottes
    6: Red Tops Tailgating
    7: Beau Cajun and RonnieD
    8: Ragin Rukus

GPS Finder

Louisiana Football Page

Default Re: Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

30.213729,-92.042288

Default Re: Pinpoint Your TailGating Spot

The PBA tent (players from the late 60's and early-mid 70's)

Latitude, Longitude
    30.214074,-92.042406

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Yeah I got plans to have you stuffed and turned into a beer cooler!! That is...if you go first;-)

Thread Information