Thread: You guys still win 9 games and a probly a bowl. Fact.

Default You guys still win 9 games and a probly a bowl. Fact.

Your gonna lose next week becasue KSU gave up your loss last night. Bill Snyder won't let that happen twice. Petrino will beat you to. You win every other game on your schedule after that.

That qb has a good arm and can hurt you with his feet.

I think some of you are forgetting that Arkansas just assebled a new staff and your staff had to guess at what theyd do. you gonna have a good team.

J. Holly Blasingame, II

We on the other hand are gonna have a rough stretch in about 4 games from now.

Default Re: You guys still win 9 games and a probly a bowl. Fact.

By danged pick it UP IN HERE!!!

Look people. I am banished. I ain't never gonna get back on Tigerdroppins and now the boss of Hogville what was brown nosing here last week has a death warrant for me. I got no home.

I am trying to give you all a pep talk. but no one is taking. Pick up the beer. take a swig. or a pull from a bottle of R and R. You'll start 0-2 and then catch fire. I guearantee it.

If you can run the ball a bit better you might even slip up on Bobby.

Straighten up or ill start posting John L. Smith clips! NOW!

J. Holly

Lol!!!! I hope you guys are really good, cause you made us look very bad!!!!

I don't think so. Arkansas was VERY focused on this game. Next week we are playin the Sisters of Mercy. We'll cruise. You got our attention. The whole state was worried that this would be an upset to the point that herbie picked you to wiin. Your QB is very good. Last year we couldn't defend a guy like that. I'd bet that you will have at least nine wins.

Quote Originally Posted by pondwater jack View Post
    Your gonna lose next week becasue KSU gave up your loss last night. Bill Snyder won't let that happen twice. Petrino will beat you to. You win every other game on your schedule after that.

I think some of you are forgetting that Arkansas just assebled a new staff and your staff had to guess at what theyd do. you gonna have a good team.

J. Holly Blasingame, II

Don't know if Hud has ever lost 2 in a row at Louisiana. Don't see it happening nowI'm confident we shake things up in Kansas.

Quote Originally Posted by pondwater jack View Post

J. Holly Blasingame, II

I am in agreement that we are still a good team. I don't think we lose to WKU but it's possible. Either way I still think that Louisiana's better than it showed today.

I sure hope Ringo is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Don't know if Hud has ever lost 2 in a row at Louisiana. Don't see it happening nowI'm confident we shake things up in Kansas.
    Was North Texas and Ark St. back to back games last season?

yep

I give big props to Arkansas they beat us to the punch a bunch. If Broadway hands off inside the 10 in the first quarter, Harris scores instead of a missed FG. If we allow Broadway to sprint out the pocket, and use TE and not lock in on one receiver "down-field", we would have kept a young inexperienced bunch of DB's off the field and they would not have wore down. Would we have won, don't know but please dont take Broadway out of HIS game!?

I want to be at least 10-2. I hope Hud can prepare us for Kansas next weekend. At least we have seen the Kansas team play. With Arkansas we had no idea of what they were going to be like this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    I want to be at least 10-2. I hope Hud can prepare us for Kansas next weekend. At least we have seen the Kansas team play. With Arkansas we had no idea of what they were going to be like this year.
    Exactly. We didn't know what we would be this year. All practices are closed. Even today in the paper it said that you guys have a pretty good team.

As for the comment about WKU.be very careful with that one. Petrino has a way of winning agin teams that he shouldn't beat. You think you're showing him out he door.you say good by.shut the door and lock it.start turing on ff the lightsand walk back to your room and there he is in the shower. He is the best in game coach in America. Heaven forbid if he ever gets to LSU or Bama.ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I give big props to Arkansas they beat us to the punch a bunch. If Broadway hands off inside the 10 in the first quarter, Harris scores instead of a missed FG. If we allow Broadway to sprint out the pocket, and use TE and not lock in on one receiver "down-field", we would have kept a young inexperienced bunch of DB's off the field and they would not have wore down. Would we have won, don't know but please dont take Broadway out of HIS game!?
    We lost this game up front our DB's didn't get any help from pressure at all. Our offensive tackles were; well offensive. We will be better next week and if we execute and don't get away from our gameplan we will win.

Thread Information