Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: iGeaux.mobi

I'm a "user" too, although I'm not addicted, really....I can quit igeaux any time I want to. Really. I just don't want to :-)

Edited to add:
    message posted from igeaux.

Default Re: how many use igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ You can also get the weather radar maps on the site, viewmy.biz (acadiana biz phone listings), USA today sports, Fox News, KATC, Yahoo sports, Search Yahoo mobile, Acadiana Area movie listings, and will soon have more.

DaddyCajun _

Looks like the only things missing are a link to The Advertiser sports section and UL athletics.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Land Cajun View Post
    _ Looks like the only things missing are a link to The Advertiser sports section and UL athletics. _
    Neither of those sites have mobile versions. I used to be able to get to the DA's site from my Palm, I think because it used Windows Explorer, but I can't really pull it up with my Blackberry. I don't know if I ever tried ragincajuns.com.

I can pull up the main online version of raginpagin from my BB, but it takes a while for it to load. Same thing with most sites. However, the mobi versions are extremely faster.

Try the opera mini browser. Its free, fast, and you can browse most non-flash websites.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I use it alot, but I would like to know what the shortcut is so I can bookmark it on my phone. I always have to come here first to get the link. Is it the same every time?

http://igeaux.mobi is my bookmark

Default iGeaux.mobi requests (for RaginPagin)

On the heels of football starting very soon, I have 2 requests from a heavy igeaux user:

1. Currently, when subscribing to threads, there are these options:
    No email notification
    Instant email notification
    Daily email notification
    Weekly email notification

The problem is that instant email notification only sends 1 message for each visit to the forum, even if there are 10 posts. Can we have an instant option that sends emails each time someone replies to the thread, regardless if I've visited or not?

(The reason I ask is that when i follow certain threads (in-game threads), I have my email forwarded as sms text messages to my cell phone. But to get anything past the first alert, I have to keep visiting the site over and over again on my phone vs. simply reading each text and coming to the forum when it's time to put my $.02 in.

2. How about an option in the igeaux.mobi user cp to unsubscribe from subscribed threads?

Thanks for considering these. Hopefully they're posted in the appropriate place.

8. Default Re: iGeaux.mobi requests (for RaginPagin)

Will see what I can do. May not have enough time before season starts.

I will try, and if any one else has ideas I would like to hear them.
    igeaux.mobi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information