Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kicking game

1. UL Football Kicking game

Field goal kicking at Cajun Field

Punting at Cajun Field

More punting at Cajun Field

Default Re: Kicking Field Goals

This is the most boring video...ever. Nonetheless, thank you for taking your time to post it.

I agree, it seemed like every time i skipped some, i was at the same exact part just a minute later

4. Default Re: More punting

Why would we possibly be showing this for all to see???? man we have a closed scrimmage and we release our punting formation, strong and weak formation and even the rugby kick!!! This I don't get!!!

Default Re: More punting

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Why would we possibly be showing this for all to see???? man we have a closed scrimmage and we release our punting formation, strong and weak formation and even the rugby kick!!! This I don't get!!!
    this is a good point...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Don't worry, Boomer. Coach Hud doesn't expect to punt this season, as our offense will be scoring on every possession!

I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be posting videos of our special team formations. It seems like something that other teams could use against us if they saw it. Did you get permission from coaches to put this video on YouTube? If not, I'd take it down.

Seriously, I'd take these down before HUD rips you a new ___ hole

9. Default Re: More punting

They are on YouTube that is the launch pad.

The person who posted them has released UL promo videos.

If Hud wants them down, remove them at the source and they disappear everywhere.

Oh i realize that. I just have trouble believing this is something that HUD signed off on

11. Default Re: Kicking Field Goals

Thanks to everyone the videos have been changed to private.

Hey Guys, on behalf of Coach Hud, would you mind taking this video down. I assure you, this is not something he wants "the world to see". Thanks

On behalf of Coach Hud, would you mind taking this video down. He does not want this posted for everyone, especially our opponents, to see, Thanks

14. Default Re: Kicking Field Goals

Just to show, Hud and co. made sure changes were made on the top end, click play on any of the videos, they have been changed to private.

The other thing to note, right now you have to be registered, to see the video forum, on YouTube they were available for anyone to see.

ps threads merged.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Seriously, I'd take these down before HUD rips you a new ___ hole
    If they are on youtube, maybe Hud is doing a misinformation operation....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information