Thread: With QB Broadway back as marquee player, Cajuns eye Sun Belt title

1. Default With QB Broadway back as marquee player, Cajuns eye Sun Belt title

Louisiana hardly resembles the downtrodden program that coach Mark Hudspeth took over in 2011.

The Ragin' Cajuns have won the last two New Orleans Bowls, marking the first consecutive bowl wins in school history. Hudspeth also has posted ULL's first back-to-back nine-win seasons.

But one thing has been missing: a Sun Belt title.

Default Re: With QB Broadway back as marquee player, Cajuns eye Sun Belt title

The grammar in this article, an AP one no less, made me want to vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    The grammar in this article, an AP one no less, made me want to vomit.

No need to vomit, this is good press. Us oldtimers would have killed for an article like this in years past. Don't sweat the details; enjoy the good times!!!

I didn't think the grammar was bad in the article but the only thing I saw that was inaccurate was the notion that Cajun Field was packed last season.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I didn't think the grammar was bad in the article but the only thing I saw that was inaccurate was the notion that Cajun Field was packed last season.
    Shhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Lafayatte? And that was just 1 instance. Don't get me wrong, this is incredible that we're getting press like this! Just correct your grammar buffoons!

Lafayatte? And that was just 1 instance. Don't get me wrong, this is incredible that we're getting press like this! Just correct your grammar buffoons!
    "Grammar, buffoons?"

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    "Grammar, buffoons?"
    Damn you, comma nazis.

9. Default Re: With QB Broadway back as marquee player, Cajuns eye Sun Belt title

Damn you, comma nazis.
    ---Speaking of Commas ---one of my funniest Erath stories was of a little girl whose mom related the story to me---She said something like---Momma a girl can have a baby when she has a 'COMMA"---priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    No need to vomit, this is good press. Us oldtimers would have killed for an article like this in years past. Don't sweat the details; enjoy the good times!!!
    Yep Pub is Pub, we are like some of the Saints fans of old minus the paper bags, we never did those!

Thread Information