Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2007-08 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Default Basketball Video Stream

What is up with the streaming video on ragincajuns.com? I attempted to watch the exhibition game last week and it was terrible. I thought it was first game jitters, but is the same deal this week vs North Alabama.

It rebuffers a lot and cannot watch more than 2 seconds of stream before it pauses and catches up later.

Anyone experiencing this?

For those of us that paid the money to support the site, this should not be happening.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: UNA game on the radio?

Can you guys keep updating the score?

Default Re: Basketball Video Stream

I am experiencing the same problems. A lot of the reason I'm paying for the stream is for basketball and if they can't fix it, I want my money back. Absolutely terrible.

We need to e-mail them to let them know. Everyone that is experiencing problems needs to e-mail the Webmaster to let them know. That is the only way things like this get fixed.

E-mail sent to Technical Support.

Getting to see most of the last 10 mintolerable quality. Thanks for emailing tech support. ULM has a link on their similar page to fill out a form to send to tech support.why can't we do that?

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    Can you guys keep updating the score?
    63-56 cajuns, 5 minutes left

70-60 1:48 to go

1:19 to go, UL leading 70 to 63

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Getting to see most of the last 10 mintolerable quality. Thanks for emailing tech support. ULM has a link on their similar page to fill out a form to send to tech support.why can't we do that?
    My quality never got any better. Good thing Jay is on the radio.

You should send an e-mail as well. The more complaints, the better chance they will fix it. I've worked around computers long enough that if an IT gets only one complaint, they will likely write it off thinking that it is either "user error" or user settings. Please send an e-mail. Just click on "Contact us" at the bottom of any page of ragincajuns.com and fill out the quick form.

79-67 cajuns win tonite. Nice warmup, now onto the real deal.

Tuffguy

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Thanks for the updates guys. I look forward to hearing from those in attendance and what they thought about them.

I'm really excited about coll bball season starting up, and while the common thought is that this team might have its troubles, I think they'll also give us some pretty exciting times too

13. Default Re: UNA game on the radio?

I just got back from the game, we won a sloppy affair all around. Our team made a lot of mistakes, but they can shoot, run an offense and play an aggressive defense. UNA was not a fundamentally good team, and I thought we would start trailing away at the end, but we didn't. I am excited for the year, I like the effort and surprising aggression on offense. We definitely need to tie up some loose ends, but this is a team that needs and deserves our support. The student section was sad. I was the only one standing and yelling in the first half, which ____ed me off. The students had this attitude that they were doing everyone a favor by being there rather than having fun.(rant over) We have to move around more on offense, they just stood around. There were occational flashes of greatness from a few, and I think wallace will really come of age this year. We won't set the world on fire this year, but I think we will have fun watching them try.

Default Re: UL Basketball has Arrived!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ I understand your point about wanting your leader on the floor. However, what I have heard about Barksdale is that we want him to become our leader, not that he has developed into that role yet. I do agree that Jay's idea of how to use the three guys is what will happen. It really does not matter who starts. _
    Ok.he is starting to really win me over. I have to say that Lago looked really good last night and I am starting to agree with you. Lago just might be ready to be this teams starting PG. It's tough to admit being wrong but I'll do it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Basketball v. ORU

Anyone watching this thing on ragincajuns.com?

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information