Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2007-08 Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

1. Default Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    _ i just finally got the video to work before half time, did i hear right? are they playing Bureau? _
    Lets wait before we make any knee jerk reactions.

UL Basketball Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

Louisiana 65
    ULM 67
    0:17.8 2nd half

UL Basketball Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

Louisiana 68
    ULM 67
    FINAL

Default Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

we gonna be good one day.
    Good win for the guys

Someone (don't even know who) hit a 3 pointer with about 10 seconds left for the Cajuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It was Gradnigo!!!

1-0 in SBC play

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Louisiana 68
    ULM 67
    FINAL
    Heard the last 30 seconds of the game. Congrats guys. Looks like the monkey is off of coach Lee's back for at least 20 minutes

Z

Huge win getting a head start in the conference race, hopefully this team can gel even more on the trip to Hawaii. I personally wouldn't have taken the redshirt off of Bureau and saved him for next year but he was big in the 2nd half.

Although they haven't done it every game this year there are a bunch of different guys on this team that can score, lets just hope at least two of them can get hot on any given night. Millsap and Dees weren't even on the floor at the end, just an example of the depth.

10. UL Basketball Re: Opponent View: ENEMY LINES: UL men staggering into Sunday Sun Belt showdown with

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I personally wouldn't have taken the redshirt off of Bureau and saved him for next year but he was big in the 2nd half.
    Knee jerk reaction a win wasn't worth the cost long term.

Hell Yes! Great win! Way to start conference play! I heard the opposing announcer say that ULM had the nation's 4th longest home winning streak in the nation at 16.

NOT ANYMORE!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by NCAA or BUST View Post
    Knee jerk reaction a win wasn't worth the cost long term.
    maybe.

13. UL Basketball Re: UL vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ Man, the CAJUNS need to find a way to hang an L on those suckers once and for all!!! _
    They heard you

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by NCAA or BUST View Post
    _ Knee jerk reaction a win wasn't worth the cost long term. _
    I was on my way back to H-town, and got out of range during half-time, so I didn't get to hear what kind of performance Bureau had in the 2nd half, but someone claimed it was a nice one. I have no problem removing the red-shirt from the guy if he is going to play and play well and help us win games. Just because this is going to be a year with some tough times, that doesn't mean that we can't have Travis in there learning and contributing right now. I know that we'll have a log jam come 3 years from now, but it will be worth it if we're that much more weathered at that time. You just have to look at some of these guy's offensive games and their poor shooting to see what a year away from competition can do to you.

Default Re: UL vs ULM

Huge win. Congrats to the team and to Coach Lee. Keep it up guys. I love the taste of Crow.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information