Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Show

Default Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Show

Scott Farmer is on the Great Scott Show right now. He just said that they will be starting on the seating at Cajun Field and the new Athletic Performance center this fall (maybe by October). the Track/soccer field house will start after the first of the year. Field house is delayed to avoid parking problems during football season.

Default Re: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Showw

Yeah, he said the companies doing the work have been selected for all of Phase 1

3. UL Football Re: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Showw

So the part of the stadium that some thought would start in May, the South end zone will start in October?

Not complaining only confirms what I always felt would happen. You cannot simply get the bids and approval in weeks instead of months.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Scott Farmer is on the Great Scott Show right now. He just said that they will be starting on the seating at Cajun Field and the new Athletic Performance center this fall (maybe by October). the Track/soccer field house will start after the first of the year. Field house is delayed to avoid parking problems during football season.
    Build the Field house! We will find other places to park! Never delay a Government project!!!!

Field house would likely effect RV parking. The football facility will begin. I'm very excited. Need to start turning dirt.

6. Default Re: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Showw

If I am correct it won't be the parking so much as the RV and T-gating problems!!! correcto????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    If I am correct it won't be the parking so much as the RV and T-gating problems!!! correcto????
    This is true.

8. Default Re: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Showw

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So the part of the stadium that some thought would start in May, the South end zone will start in October?

Not complaining only confirms what I always felt would happen. You cannot simply get the bids and approval in weeks instead of months.
    Well, they have to complete the concrete walkway on the north end zone before work can start (much needed btw.)

I have a feeling this won't start till after the season, when given time tables always seems to add several months before the projects actually start. Hope I'm wrong but don't see this happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    Well, they have to complete the concrete walkway on the north end zone before work can start (much needed btw.)
    I think they're done with that, as of earlier this week.

Default Re: Scott Farmer on The Great Scott Show

Will the master plan affect tailgating areas around TG #16? We are the third spot from the field directly on Rhinehart.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Will the master plan affect tailgating areas around TG #16? We are the third spot from the field directly on Rhinehart.
    Not this year for sure, not sure after that.

I have been told by a fund raiser that there will more rv parking by Congress and that all parking at Cajun Field would be RCAF only.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I have a feeling this won't start till after the season, when given time tables always seems to add several months before the projects actually start. Hope I'm wrong but don't see this happening this year.
    I think it is crucial that this is at least started during the season. The dedicated fans here believe it will happen; casual fans not so much. They have got to let people see construction first hand and the best time for that is at the games.

It's too bad they ran out of time when the caller asked how much the administration is pushing "Louisiana" to the media.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information