Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

1. Ragin' Cajuns Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Ragin' Cajuns head coach Mark Hudspeth had a term for the weather conditions that the Louisiana football squad faced during its first 105-player practice of the year.

Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Not to be picky but Trim is a Junior. Great write up.

We might have the deepest WR group in the country ....all seriousness these guys have got to be for real!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    We might have the deepest WR group in the country ....all seriousness these guys have got to be for real!
    No doubt
    The amount of depth at almost every position is amazing since hud got here.

5. Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

I remember last year when talking to Coach M and he thought that Allen was gonna play as a true freshman and I was shocked because of whom we had--Well he got hurt and was r-shirted---but to think that Peoples, Brown, Sturgent, Figaro, Lawson, Robinson, and Butler were there to do it and he was MAYBE going to be in the rotation!!! Well we have him and Robinson, Butler, Pace, and I guess Fusilier for the year after--still not to shabby although I guess I missed somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I remember last year when talking to Coach M and he thought that Allen was gonna play as a true freshman and I was shocked because of whom we had--Well he got hurt and was r-shirted---but to think that Peoples, Brown, Sturgent, Figaro, Lawson, Robinson, and Butler were there to do it and he was MAYBE going to be in the rotation!!! Well we have him and Robinson, Butler, Pace, and I guess Fusilier for the year after--still not to shabby although I guess I missed somebody
    ...and don't forget Jared Johnson (6'6"), Scott Austin (6'4") and the speedy Devin Scott!

I met Devin Scott at a McDonalds last Winter after the Bowl game. He was working there and saw our shirts and hats and said that he was going to be signing with UL. Some other wokers used some other Baton Rouge born names for Louisiana, and I nicely set them straight! I told them about where UL was heading and how we were excited to see him commit to UL. Really neatly dressed and well spoken and polite young man!

8. Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Is Marcus Allen from New Iberia still on the team?

La Marcus Allen and Jared Johnson on the outside. Devin Scott and Lance Pace in the Slot. These guys are all freshmans. Add in all the other weapons and we are set in the skill positions for the next 4 years.

10. Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Fuse is a LB, not a WR.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Fuse is a LB, not a WR.
    ??? Fuselier is not a LB he is a WR

12. Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Too early. I was thinking fouquier not fuse. Fuse is next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    ...and don't forget Jared Johnson (6'6"), Scott Austin (6'4") and the speedy Devin Scott!
    scott austin had an injury, and he will more than likely be redshirting

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I met Devin Scott at a McDonalds last Winter after the Bowl game. He was working there and saw our shirts and hats and said that he was going to be signing with UL. Some other wokers used some other Baton Rouge born names for Louisiana, and I nicely set them straight! I told them about where UL was heading and how we were excited to see him commit to UL. Really neatly dressed and well spoken and polite young man!
    You're a good man!

15. Default Re: Full-Team Practice Highlights Second Day Of Preseason Football

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    scott austin had an injury, and he will more than likely be redshirting
    Damn----what happened---but good if he can R-shirt with all the aforementioned wanting playing time!!! MAYBE___MAYBE___JUST MAYBE Mr carter goes to the slot where he was going to be before injuries in the previous Spring forced him to be put as a body at RB---Well the results were that he was maybe our best RB ---but with all the guys now maybe a great back up or who knows in the slot---We use his speed and less chance of pounding that the RBs get!!!! Just a BOOMER Maybe !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information