Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Say what you want about the pepper.

Default Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yes they did, but so what? They are currently a NCAA Div III school. We can still have the hounds.

So if we want a unique mascot lets get that chameleon lizard DNA into our gators to get the color we want.

http://www.google.com/search?q=chame.w=1067&bih=716
    Why wouldn't we want it red, like the avitar?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For the love of God I can't wait till football season starts.

Yes they did, but so what? They are currently a NCAA Div III school. We can still have the hounds.

So if we want a unique mascot lets get that chameleon lizard DNA into our gators to get the color we want.

CajunEx is right on about taking Catahoula. Centenary is an outstanding liberal arts college but they let their sports go down the toilet. Their football went decades ago & basketball/ baseball used to be really good. I guarantee you that 99% of their students don't even know about a Catahoula as their mascot or even care about sports.

4. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

Houston, it would be red, but depending on the pray it could blend in. Ya know go maroon for a lost Hoax Hawk.

But I get your point, you want it vermilion red, so I guess we simply slip it some Tabasco Pepper DNA.

We talking live mascot right?

Houston, it would be red, but depending on the pray it could blend in. Ya know go maroon for a lost Hoax Hawk.

But I get your point, you want it vermilion red, so I guess we simply slip it some Tabasco Pepper DNA.

We talking live mascot right?
    We could have a costumed gator just like the avitar that would look great . We could also build a fenced in alligator sanctuary (if that is the right term) at the athletic complex so fans could visit. We could put Fideaux in a cage of some kind on wheels and roll it out onto the field for games. Put the sound that a gator makes on the speaker to get the crowd fired up. And, of course, there is the gator chomp. Cajuns, swamps, gators . it all fits! We can get real creative with this.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    For the love of God I can't wait till football season starts.
    2 more days untill Camp opens up,
    plus we can watch Emeka play in his first NFL game that night

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    We could have a costumed gator just like the avitar that would look great . We could also build a fenced in alligator sanctuary (if that is the right term) at the athletic complex so fans could visit. We could put Fideaux in a cage of some kind on wheels and roll it out onto the field for games. Put the sound that a gator makes on the speaker to get the crowd fired up. And, of course, there is the gator chomp. Cajuns, swamps, gators . it all fits! We can get real creative with this.
    you say get real creative yet you just robbed LSU and Florida and put it into one. The chomp, the habitat by the facility and the cage on wheels, haha. that was very.uhhcreative

8. UL Football Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

So I can see it on a giant television screen. Troy Landry wearing purple and gold, and a giant Godzilla sized gator getting ready to eat him. Of course Troy yellin choot him Lizebeth, choot him.

9. Default Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

Would whoever has the Fideaux red alligator avitar please post it? It is awesome and just what we need.
    For the record CajunFan64 came up with Fideaux a few years back.

All I did was feed him the Pepper . . .

10. Default Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

Straight from the lab

Seeing the pic of those Catahoulas eating on that dead hog is hopefully a precursor of what is going to happen on August 31st!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    For the record CajunFan64 came up with Fideaux a few years back.

All I did was feed him the Pepper . . .
    Love this as a mascot instead of that pink foam thing. Just wondering, why "Fideaux"?

13. Default Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

Alphonse the Cajun gateur!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Alphonse the Cajun gateur!!!
    No way too IceGatorish.

15. Default Re: Say what you want about the pepper.

OH --I didn't know as I never went to a game ---BUT you are absolutely correct if that was their mascots name!! So can it be Gaspard the Gator??? love that alliteration!!! Or Geautreaux the Gator???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information