Thread: "Athletic Facilities Animation Series (Part 1) - Athletic Performance Center"

Default "Athletic Facilities Animation Series (Part 1) - Athletic Performance Center"

Has anyone see this Video on "ragincajuns.com"? I was looking around on the site and saw the video on the side of the screen. Why is this not being broadcasted!!!! This video shows want looks like to me to be an amazing complex.

Default Re: "Athletic Facilities Animation Series (Part 1) - Athletic Performance Center"

Default Re: "Athletic Facilities Animation Series (Part 1) - Athletic Performance Center"

During the RCAF get together last week, Scott Farmer said that this presentation was being released as he spoke. Haven't seen anything yet on the media. But I don't look at it 24 hours a day

Quote Originally Posted by mgv6260 View Post
    Has anyone see this Video on "ragincajuns.com"? I was looking around on the site and saw the video on the side of the screen. Why is this not being broadcasted!!!! This video shows want looks like to me to be an amazing complex.
    Haha, I'm guessing you're new around here?

If you were a redzone member, you would have seen it last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    During the RCAF get together last week, Scott Farmer said that this presentation was being released as he spoke. Haven't seen anything yet on the media. But I don't look at it 24 hours a day

It's my understanding that it was shown on KATC that evening.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgv6260 View Post
    Sure is sweet, thanks for the update. You are right, it should be shown over and over by major local media.

Side note: Late last week the digital billboards finally replaced Louisiana's with LOUISIANA.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Sure is sweet, thanks for the update. You are right, it should be shown over and over by major local media.

Side note: Late last week the digital billboards finally replaced Louisiana's with LOUISIANA.
    I have been sending the video to as many friends and coworkers as I am able and asking them to do the same as well as telling them to hurry to get their season tickets and become RCAF members.

Thread Information