Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

UL Football Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

I posted the video of the virtual tour of the new facilities on reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments.etic_facility/

Take a look at the responses from the Texas and LSU guys.pretty interesting.

Default Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

the big 12 posts actually outline the points that we need to be making in order to be in the big 12 they did it for us!!! They want UL invited! !!! Phluck CUSAGOAL IS BIG 12.

Great move ULalum06!!

Funny it did not make it to tigerdroppings yet. Can't wait to see what they have to say. LOL

We are starting to dream big time and starting to act big time . and it is being noticed!

Perception

Hard to argue with any of those points.

Like winning the lottery.
    I will keep buying my tickets.

Do the folks commenting on that page realize that the Moncla is already in use?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Do the folks commenting on that page realize that the Moncla is already in use?
    I'm sure they don't.but don't tell them anything.makes it seem more amazing when we get this thing done by year-end in their eyes.

If we were to get an invite from the Big 12as much of a "pipe dream" as it may be.I don't care what we are calledLouisiana, Louisiana Lafayette, ULL.hell some crazy nickname i've never heardbeing in a conference with that kind of revenue sharing.wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    If we were to get an invite from the Big 12as much of a "pipe dream" as it may be.I don't care what we are calledLouisiana, Louisiana Lafayette, ULL.hell some crazy nickname i've never heardbeing in a conference with that kind of revenue sharing.wow.
    The thing is, being in that conference. they would actively try and push us being Louisiana and not hyphenated because it looks better for their big conference. I believe they would help tremendously on that front. Sun Belt's commish is held down by other certain hyphenated universities.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post

Success happens when Preperation meets Opportunity. We are starting to do the Preparation part in a big way; when the Opportunity arises Success will happen. And it could be sooner than most of us think.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I'm sure they don't.but don't tell them anything.makes it seem more amazing when we get this thing done by year-end in their eyes.
    It would be great to have this built by the end of the year. We need this thing built in time to recruit for next season.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyusa3000 View Post
    It would be great to have this built by the end of the year. We need this thing built in time to recruit for next season.
    Was this(and all of phase 1) put out for bid with the SEZ project?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information