Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

1. Default Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Just a quick note/guess of the reaction of all the schools that have come here in the past and what their true perception of the Cajuns was!!! I think that they LOVED us---the feed back from the Big 12ies like T A&M at the time OK ST and K ST I think all have been been very good--also the teams in our conference past and present and the Bowl opponents!!! We have set a GREAT perception going which is in fact just being Cajuns---We need to keep it and even more add to it!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun View Post
    Pray tell what brought about your 180 change in complaining about the sunbelt? PS Do everything you can to make others like us.
    You need to re-read friend. The Sunbelt sucks balls. The Sunbelt is an awful place for us to be. Putrid. My main gripe as as well as others was that we sat on our asses and let lesser schools pass us by. We have made an effort nowOne HELL of an effort. Just think where we would be if "the fossil" wouldnt have been afraid of his shadow and would have had any foresight?
    With respect to my thoughts on "having an attitude". its all about those that dance and hold hands with the condescending Latex, Tulane, LSU and ULM dips.
    To borrow a quote from a very wise person, "Aint nobody got time fo' dat!!!"
    Let me be clear, THE SUNBELT is a suck ___ conference. That being said, IF YOU THINK FOLKS ARE PONYING UP 120 MIL BECAUSE THIS IS OUR ENDGAME, you need to have your head examined.
    We will bide our time, kick ___ on the field, build our facilities and watch all these condescending tools huddle in the corner and cry as we leave them in the dust.

Love ya like a biscuit,

Z

Being polite and nice for the past 100 years hasn't gotten us ______ and I dare you to tell me i'm wrong. For the longest time we've sat back and "oh shux" and "maybe next time" our way through decades of p!$$ poor football. You know why Hud is successful.he doesn't see barriers. In 2.5 years Hud has gotten done what no one else could in the history of our program because he doesn't take no for an answer. People get picked on because they allow themselves to get picked on and we've been picked on for far too long. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face and it's time we start punching people in the face.(not literally). I just hope Hud is here long enough to work in that head coaches office that was in the video.

4. Default Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    Being polite and nice for the past 100 years hasn't gotten us ______ and I dare you to tell me i'm wrong.
    There would be no UL in Lafayette if not for polite and nice.

UL was able to get the endorsement of every paper in Acadiana not vying for the school. That could not happen without polite and nice.

Polite and nice set up the infrastructure that will allow UL to reach its potential.

Nope, three decades of head in the sand is why UL hasn't reached its potential. You can't even be polite and nice when your head is in the sand.

jmo

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There would be no UL in Lafayette if not for polite and nice.

UL was able to get the endorsement of every paper in Acadiana not vying for the school. That could not happen without polite and nice.

Polite and nice set up the infrastructure that will allow UL to reach its potential.

Nope, three decades of head in the sand is why UL hasn't reached its potential. You can't even be polite and nice when your head is in the sand.

jmo
    Turbine, being polite and nice is exactly why there is a ul @ LAFAYETTE

Lets not rock the boat boys, wouldn't want any of the other schools in Louisiana ____ed at us. steady as she goes

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    the big 12 posts actually outline the points that we need to be making in order to be in the big 12 they did it for us!!! They want UL invited! !!! Phluck CUSAGOAL IS BIG 12.
    False

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Lets not rock the boat boys, wouldn't want any of the other schools in Louisiana ____ed at us. steady as she goes

Z
    USS Minnow?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If the temperature and humidity outside is decent I'll be nice to anyone.

Maybe we can have a catch at the new facility??!!

9. Default

Z
    Cute. "in" not "at"

Lazy is why there is an "at"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Cute. "in" not "at"

Lazy is why there is an "at"
    Jon, you are a jewel, buddy! Thanks for this board

Z

Z
    C'mon, Z. Don't we want the everybody to love us? The Brokeback Boys for one can't quit us. They think if we would just get over the "Walter Mitty fantasies" we could come back to their little sandbox and play nice with them all would be right with the world and they wouldn't have to travel to Incarnate Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    C'mon, Z. Don't we want the everybody to love us? The Brokeback Boys for one can't quit us. They think if we would just get over the "Walter Mitty fantasies" we could come back to their little sandbox and play nice with them all would be right with the world and they wouldn't have to travel to Incarnate Word.
    Awe Hammer, love some of those guys. I really do, but they aren't even on the Cajun radar anymore.

Awe Hammer, love some of those guys. I really do, but they aren't even on the Cajun radar anymore.
    LOL! Yeah but we are obviously front and center on their radar. We still come up in virtually every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    LOL! Yeah but we are obviously front and center on their radar. We still come up in virtually every thread.
    Did you get my text?

Yea. Had volume down on phone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information