Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Default Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Was this(and all of phase 1) put out for bid with the SEZ project?
    Yes, and we were told the bids have been awarded for all parts of phase 1 (or are about to be - I was drinking)!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Gents if you think we are getting private industry, big money movers and shakers, etc. to give us 120 mil to stay in the Sunbelt you are out of your gourd.

Thats why some of us get upset when people whine about where we are right now. It aint great, but it wont be forever.

Lets all get an attitiude and not apologize for our success.

____ you, if you dont like us.

Oh yeah, have a nice day!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Gents if you think we are getting private industry, big money movers and shakers, etc. to give us 120 mil to stay in the Sunbelt you are out of your gourd.

Thats why some of us get upset when people whine about where we are right now. It aint great, but it wont be forever.

Z
    Hud could go for this . instead of HOLDING THE ROPE . we are now CAJUNS WITH AN ATTITUDE!

And if I may quote;

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Seaux, you know how we are always wondering how others view us??

Z

Z
    I have to disagree. This is the reverse of what we are. Everyone loves coming here because.we are so nice and inviting to all comers. It's in our genes. Start blasting F bombs at people and we become that place down south. I'd rather keep the mantra "Hold on to the rope." It has a great deal of symbolic meaning for not only our ancestors, but even for us today.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I have to disagree. This is the reverse of what we are. Everyone loves coming here because.we are so nice and inviting to all comers. It's in our genes. Start blasting F bombs at people and we become that place down south. I'd rather keep the mantra "Hold on to the rope." It has a great deal of symbolic meaning for not only our ancestors, but even for us today.
    ALL we are sayingggggg, is give peace a chance. You be nice to anyone you want to Hawk. I'll love you for it.

Z

ALL we are sayingggggg, is give peace a chance. You be nice to anyone you want to Hawk. I'll love you for it.

Z
    If the temperature and humidity outside is decent I'll be nice to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If the temperature and humidity outside is decent I'll be nice to anyone.
    This is so not you.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    This is so not you.
    Contrary to popular opinion I can be a very nice and pleasant person in real life. Here I am just the angst ridden ramblings of a deranged lunatic with a penchant for arguing.

Z
    Amen Brother! Keep preaching the Gospel Zee!!!

If we can get to the promised land in the not to distant future, we won't have to worry about loosing Hud, because he will already be here in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Amen Brother! Keep preaching the Gospel Zee!!!

If we can get to the promised land in the not to distant future, we won't have to worry about loosing Hud, because he will already be here in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coach Hud.thou art loosed!!

Only if the presidents and the ADs of the big twelve felt this way

Don't confuse passion for ruthlessness. I agree that the attitude of being nice and taking it on the chin just to "keep the peace" should be a thing of the past. Lets live up to our moniker.the ragin' cajuns'. I can argue a point and be a huge @sshol3 but I can also be very welcoming to opposing fans and outsiders. It's a level of mutual respect. It comes down to this: We won't get anywhere we want to be in the Sun Belt. We can't grow any bigger if we stay in the Sun Belt. If we stay in the Sun Belt I feel like we have reached the pinnacle of where we can be. I like the direction we are going and enjoy reading other schools fans taking notice of what we are doing here. Now lets get it built.

Sounds like an old saying I heard one time;

I love everyone,
    If they don't love me, pi** on them.

Z
    Pray tell what brought about your 180 change in complaining about the sunbelt? PS Do everything you can to make others like us.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information