Thread: Another Wallpaper

Ragin' Cajuns Another Wallpaper

so i made another wallpaper, thought id share it with you guys, may be a little rough in some spots but im not that much of a perfectionist, enjoy

Default Re: Another Wallpaper

Very nice, Shasta! You have some kind of talent, my man!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    Charlie, whats on the menu at Krewe de Chew this weekend?

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Charlie, whats on the menu at Krewe de Chew this weekend?

Z. _
    It's pretty extesive. Some of the Krewe have kin folks living in Cowboy land. They are supposed to show up in droves at the site. We thought we would treat them right by having real food, instead of their usual "mountain oysters" (grilled no less) tailgating entrees.

Entrees are two different kinds of lasagna, meat loaves ( note plural), chicken sauce piquante, jambalaya, and briskets.

You can check out the rest of the menu items at www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew. Just click on Menus and scroll down to the McNeese game. I didn't post any "road kill items" for fear that the Cowboys and their wimmen would really swamp us.

Look for me at the Eauque. I promise to make the overland trek with a refreshment stop at Rhineaux's haven.

Big game for little Z Friday nite. I'm certain you will be there. Tell him the Krewe wishes him and the Mighty Lions the best!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It's pretty extesive. Some of the Krewe have kin folks living in Cowboy land. They are supposed to show up in droves at the site. We thought we would treat them right by having real food, instead of their usual "mountain oysters" (grilled no less) tailgating entrees.

Entrees are two different kinds of lasagna, meat loaves ( note plural), chicken sauce piquante, jambalaya, and briskets.

You can check out the rest of the menu items at www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew. Just click on Menus and scroll down to the McNeese game. I didn't post any "road kill items" for fear that the Cowboys and their wimmen would really swamp us.

Look for me at the Eauque. I promise to make the overland trek with a refreshment stop at Rhineaux's haven.

Big game for little Z Friday nite. I'm certain you will be there. Tell him the Krewe wishes him and the Mighty Lions the best!!.~.
    Sounds amazing! If you can make it by great! Will pass the well wishes onto Jr.

Z.

thanks for the props, got an idea for another one, just wish i had more large pics of players to work with

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

_ It's pretty extesive. Some of the Krewe have kin folks living in Cowboy land. They are supposed to show up in droves at the site. We thought we would treat them right by having real food, instead of their usual "mountain oysters" (grilled no less) tailgating entrees.

Big game for little Z Friday nite. I'm certain you will be there. Tell him the Krewe wishes him and the Mighty Lions the best!! _
    I plan to arrive around 7 or 8. I'll be there all day, certainly try to stop by. I would say to look for the large red UL flag flying above the big blue/white tent, but, I think I destroyed the flag pole after last week's game. So, the big flag may or may not be up.

made another one, if any of you guys like these i can email you the larger size becuase photobucket only allows 800X600 max

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.WALLPAPER2.jpg

Thread Information