Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana @ Arkansas kickoff time & TV Announced

Default Re: Louisiana @ Arkansas kickoff time & TV Announced

Both of you and me. I thought it was more but I just rechecked mine.
    2 is better than 4!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I am going to say it again and probably till I am blue in the face, you start beating the likes of Arkansas and Kansas State and go to bowl games every year and become a top 25 team and you could play in June at noon and it would be packed. You could play at midnight or in a hurricane and people will show. Our problem has been and is the lack of consistant winning, that is changing.
    Well we have beaten Kansas St, Two Bowl games(back to back), two 9-4 seasons back to back, and now its time to beat Arkansas!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I just looked at the schedule.and I'm on call for 3 out of the 5 home games!!!
    Nooooo! I'm on call for 9 of the 12 games, 4 of 5 home games, and New Orleans Bowl! FML

You guys that have weekend call, there is another option.

Get another job.

A few years ago, I switched jobs. One of the main reasons I did was that my previous job had me on call and working every other weekend with no flexibility.

Now, I'm free to go to and tailgate for every game. I'm also making more money now than back then.

You just have to think outside of the box a little.and have a little courage.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunIke View Post
    Nooooo! I'm on call for 9 of the 12 games, 4 of 5 home games, and New Orleans Bowl! FML
    Damn, bro! That one hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    You guys that have weekend call, there is another option.

Get another job.

A few years ago, I switched jobs. One of the main reasons I did was that my previous job had me on call and working every other weekend with no flexibility.

Now, I'm free to go to and tailgate for every game. I'm also making more money now than back then.

You just have to think outside of the box a little.and have a little courage.
    I’m in the process of establishing myself with a very strong company. I’m 18 months removed from college and new to the oil field…I got to take my lumps if I want to see this thing through.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I'm in the process of establishing myself with a very strong company. I'm 18 months removed from college and new to the oil field…I got to take my lumps if I want to see this thing through.
    You are doing the right thing.

I wouldn't have been in the position to be able to change jobs a few years ago if I had not paid my dues for a few years living away from home and working jobs I really didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Louisiana @ Arkansas, 3:00 PM, Fox Sports Network

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEW.-schedule.aspx
    Anyone confirm the channel this will be broadcasted locally? Directv, Cox, LUS, etc

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    Anyone confirm the channel this will be broadcasted locally? Directv, Cox, LUS, etc
    Yes, they're still going to have the Fox Sports New Orleans/Southwest and other FS Local channels after all the realignment. That's where FSN is.

The Kansas State game is going to be on the new Fox Sports 1 national channel.

Anybody get a price on the tickets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    It was on here and a press release from the SID office last week. Maybe $47 or so?

12. Default Re: Louisiana @ Arkansas kickoff time & TV Announced

$47.50 per seat plus a $5.50 order fee.

What section are they located in? If that's on the press release too maybe just point me to it.don't mean to be boomer about this but.

What section are they located in? If that's on the press release too maybe just point me to it.don't mean to be boomer about this but.
    112 from what I remember. Tickets went on sale today. Call Matt Casbon at the UL Ticket Office.

112 from what release said. Pretty good seat considering 111 is what they usually assign. Does anyone know how long they hold the tickets before they send them back. I'm definitely going, just don't know how many tickets I need.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information