Thread: LaMar Morgan?

Default LaMar Morgan?

Is he hurt?
    Did he upset the coaches?

I did not see him play At USC, and now he's #3 on the depth chart.

Anybody have any info?

Thanks

Default Re: LaMar Morgan?

There was a blurb in the paper about the fact that he was hurt vs USC. But little other mention of it. I would hope that he would be able to play this season.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ There was a blurb in the paper about the fact that he was hurt vs USC. But little other mention of it. I would hope that he would be able to play this season. _
    He's still having some problems with that hip (surgery). bustle said the other day that he was developing some stiffness and soreness, and maybe some swelling as well, and the best thing for him is to just have him sit out and heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ Is he hurt?
    Did he upset the coaches?

I did not see him play At USC, and now he's #3 on the depth chart.

Anybody have any info?

Thanks _
    I asked him about this yesterday, he told me that he will either start the Ohio game or the McNeese game and then continue the season. He is getting back to good with his surgery but should be fine in time for conference.

5. UL Football Lamar Morgan

Does anyone know if there are any UL grads in New Brunswick, NJ? Lamar Morgan, a past UL FB player, is moving there and is looking for work. If you know of anything email me please. z.e.leger@gmail.com

Thread Information