Thread: 1/4 dawg gets punked on local talk radio

I have a Question 1/4 dawg gets punked on local talk radio

Mr Bitter this morning. Apparently someone called in and throttled the "know nothing", a.k.a. 4 dogs. Looks like Mr. Fenroy is eligible, plus we are still awaiting the death penalty for our basketball team. LOL!!

Your credibility is shot, pup. Stay away from the message boards and radio talk shows before you make yourself look really "ignernt" LOL!!!

L'te'

Default Re: 1/4 dawg gets smashed on local radio talk show

Where's 1/4 dawg on this? I didnt hear him on Stevie P's show this morning??? C'mon, we heard all about the UL basketball team getting the death penalty. We heard incoherent rantings about Fenroy not being eligible.

C'mon stud?? I know you'll be all over big dave n bannit on Sunday morning decrying the mess that has befallen your homie football team??? Right?? Or has your credibility just been smashed so much that you're too embarrassed to be heard?? I know Walker hasnt heard from you in weeks. Is it because he calls you on all of your bull c*rap.>>>>>>>

read em' and weep:::::::

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdroppings
    I received reliable info that a felony warrant was issued last night for the arrest of backup LB Derrick Odom. Odom, who is a redshirt freshman, is wanted on the following charges:

Attempted Unauthorized Entry Into an Inhabited Dwelling

2 counts of Simple Criminal Damage to Property

Simple Assault

These charges stem from an incident that occurred at a Baton Rouge area apartment complex a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently, Ace Foyil, a backup linebacker, and another unknown football player got into a fight with two men at this complex. Friends of these two men jumped in and broke up the fight. Foyil and the other player felt that they had been "jumped" by these subjects and called other players to come to the complex in order to retaliate. Foyil and this other player were roommates who lived at this complex and the two men they fought were their neighbors.

A group of about 14 players show up in at least 4 different vehicles and demand that the group, who were now inside their apartment, come out and fight. The owner of the apartment, who was over 50 years of age, shows up and pleads with the group to leave. Odom attempted to break into the apartment in order to get to the group, but he was unable to force the door open after running into it. Odom damaged both the door and the door jam attempting to get in.

When he couldn't get in, Odom then began threatening the owner, (who was still outside), repeatedly telling him that he was going to kick his arse if he did not go inside and tell the group to come out. Odom then vandalized the owner's vehicle that was parked in front of the apartment, pulling wires from lights, letting air out of the tires and keying the passenger side of the vehicle. When police showed up, the players ran away.

As the cops were sorting out the mess, the owner pointed to a black SUV that was leaving the parking lot as being one of the cars that had arrived with the players. The cops stop the car and find that it is was driven by Xavier Carter. The car is registered to Ryan Perrilloux. Carter tells the police that he had been at the apartment but left when the cops arrived. Perrilloux was also there and left when Carter did. RP had Carter go back and get his vehicle so that he did not have to. None of the other players have been identified as of yet. RP is not being charged with anything.

The owner then makes contact with the ADs office immediately afterwards and was informed that Odom had already let the coaching staff know about the incident, but denied doing anything. The owner told them that all he wanted was for Odom to apologize for the threats he made and to pay for the damage he caused. If he agreed to do that, the owner would not pursue criminal charges. Odom was offered the deal, but refused it, leaving the owner little choice.
    And that's the story.

The radio showsa would be a whole lot better with out 4 dogs, Brandon from Erath, bandit and Scott Prather.

THE OTHER SHOE IS GOING TO DROP SOON!! THAT PROGRAM IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE! THIS GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!!! IVE GOT IT ON GOOD INFO THAT THE NCAA IS ALL OVER THIS PROGRAM!

P.S. Bonin's Lawncare #1

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRash View Post
    _ THE OTHER SHOE IS GOING TO DROP SOON!! THAT PROGRAM IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE! THIS GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!!! IVE GOT IT ON GOOD INFO THAT THE NCAA IS ALL OVER THIS PROGRAM!

P.S. Bonin's Lawncare #1 _

In the words of four dawgs, this is just the tip of iceberg.

Wow, I guess RP was really making headway in his drive towards criminal behavior, from fronting the passing of worthless money, to false identification, all the way to gang stalking. Did I mention that this looks like about 20% of the LSU team should be on suspension at least according to the story.

Why hasn't this hit the news?

7. UL Football Odom's accuser is seeking an apology

BATON ROUGE -- Stephen Gaffney said Saturday he's willing to drop four misdemeanor charges against LSU linebacker Derrick Odom if Odom apologizes and pays for damaged property resulting from a confrontation between the two a month ago.

Gaffney said his attorney and Odom's attorney, Nathan Fisher, are scheduled to meet Monday to try and resolve the differences, which precipitated Odom's arrest Thursday.

Odom was suspended indefinitely by LSU Coach Les Miles.

The rest of the story

Jim Kleinpeter

Web Comments

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Odom's accuser is seeking an apology

Bwaaahahahahahahah!

Uuhhh, Im sorry mr gafney. I wont ever do this again, I promise.

L'Ronte'

Default Re: Odom's accuser is seeking an apology

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    _ Bwaaahahahahahahah!

Uuhhh, Im sorry mr gafney. I wont ever do this again, I promise.

L'Ronte' _
    Think Mr. Gaffney's season ticket package just got upgraded to prime seating at no extra charge?

And how about this attorney, Nate Fisher, doing all this pro bono work for State football players getting in trouble? At the rate its going is he going to have time for any paying clients?

You've got to admit thats one hell of a support group.grad student tutors getting paid millions to go away quietly, free legal representation, fans threatened within an inch of their lives ready to let bygones be bygones, mysterious benefactors dropping $26 K for prep school if you have 4.3 speed. And of course lets not forget lawncare for life from s jock sniffing bandwagon fan who never attended classes there. Sweeeeeeet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ In the words of four dawgs, this is just the tip of iceberg.

Wow, I guess RP was really making headway in his drive towards criminal behavior, from fronting the passing of worthless money, to false identification, all the way to gang stalking. Did I mention that this looks like about 20% of the LSU team should be on suspension at least according to the story. _
    I heard from a very reliable source he was mixed up in a nutria fighting ring and I don't mean Sheriff Lee's. Could hit the networks at any time.

Default Re: 1/4 dawg gets punked on local talk radio

1/4 dawgs gets teeth kicked in again by "Mr Walker" on 1420, then runs over to the McNeese board for consolation.
    Saw you were complaining about the grass needing to be trimmed in the limestone parking lot at UL??? Get to it junior, isn't grass cutting your forte'?

'etnoR eL'

_ Saw you were complaining about the grass needing to be trimmed in the limestone parking lot at UL??? Get to it junior, isn't grass cutting your forte'?

'etnoR eL' _
    Finally, he talks about something in which he actually is an expert.

1/4 dawgs gets teeth kicked in again by "Mr Walker" on 1420, then runs over to the McNeese board for consolation.

Saw you were complaining about the grass needing to be trimmed in the limestone parking lot at UL??? Get to it junior, isn't grass cutting your forte'?

'etnoR eL' _

He sounds like just another "mowron" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ He sounds like just another "mowron" to me. _
    Funny how a guy that didn't graduate from UL, jumped on the tigger and anyone who plays UL bandwaggon always thinks he knows what is best for UL. I wonder if he has put in his resume to succeed Doc A yet?

Thread Information