Thread: UL Alumni Association plans UL Fan basketball trip to Hawaii

1. Alumni UL Alumni Association plans UL Fan basketball trip to Hawaii

The UL Lafayette Alumni Association invites all Ragin’ Cajuns basketball fans to pack their bags this December for a trip to the 44th Outrigger Hotel’s Rainbow Classic basketball tournament.

From December 16-23, fans will be able to cheer on Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns in the picturesque background. In addition to basketball action, fans will have the option to explore Honolulu from the view atop Diamondhead to the historic solemnity of Pearl Harbor.

Travelers will return to Lafayette is Dec. 24. This travel opportunity is available to all who are interested and the initial deadline is Aug. 15.

For questions or booking information, contact Darlene Harris at Associated Travel Group. Phone: 1-800-280-5521 or 337-233-5521. E-Mail: Darlene@ineedatrtip.com

The source of the story

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: UL Alumni Association plans UL Fan basketball trip to Hawaii

The ULAA loves to hit the road, do they ever do local promotions? I can't remember any.

Default Re: UL Alumni Association plans UL Fan basketball trip to Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    The ULAA loves to hit the road, do they ever do local promotions? I can't remember any.
    Sumpin' tells me that, that organization might just be due for a heavy duty over haul.?

just a feeling.

L'Rontilucioustravonte'excellente'

Thread Information