Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Book 2007-08 UL Lady Cajuns Volleyball

Default Re: Only 7 more days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvbmom View Post
    The countdown for football is great.but my true allegience is to volleyball!!!

07 days02 hours.30 minutes. and counting!!

Support Volleyball!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

cajunvbmom
    What is Volleyball?

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Â_ The countdown for football is great.but my true allegience is to volleyball!!!

07 days02 hours.30 minutes. and counting!!

Support Volleyball!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

cajunvbmom Â_
    I thought you wer gonna say only 7 days until Robert Earl Keen at Grant St. Dancehall next Friday night. I am geeked for that one and will be making the trip to Lafayette.

As far as for volleyball, I thought I kinda had a good handle about the sport, until I read the article in the paper on on rc.com the other day. It is definitely much more complex than I thought. I had a buddy who covered them for The Vermilion while we were in school and he said the games were usually pretty good. Wish I would have caught a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ What is Volleyball? _
    They are some of the very talented Ragin Cajun athletes we honored at Fan Day last Sunday? We had a great turnout of UL fans to support them as well as the football and soccer teams. Didn't you meet them?

4. UL Volleyball Lady Cajuns to Hold Red-White Scrimmage SUNDAY

LOUISIANA - With the start of the 2007 season around the corner, Louisiana's volleyball team will hold its Red-White Scrimmage at 3 p.m. Sunday at Earl K. Long Gym. The scrimmage is open to the public.

The Cajuns open the 2007 season on Friday, Aug. 24, with the start of the Capital One Ragin' Cajuns Volleyball Classic. The four-time tournament will consist of the hosting Cajuns, Jackson State, Tennessee-Martin and Central Arkansas.

RaginCajuns.com

Default Re: Lady Cajuns to Hold Red-White Scrimmage SUNDAY

Correction, Ragin' Cajun volleyball is holding a scrimmage.

6. Default Re: Lady Cajuns to Hold Red-White Scrimmage SUNDAY

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Correction, Ragin' Cajun volleyball is holding a scrimmage. _
    Without question.

Default Re: Lady Cajuns to Hold Red-White Scrimmage SUNDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Without question.
    Sheesh, you old name gamer, you!

lol.

8. UL Volleyball Re: Lady Cajuns 2007 Volleyball Season Preview

_ From a pround momma. I say THANK YOU!!!

cajunvbmom _
    You are welcome.

The Ladies scrimmage today, wish I could make it.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Lady Cajuns 2007 Volleyball Season Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are welcome.

The Ladies scrimmage today, wish I could make it.
    Turbine, any word on the scrimmage yesterday? Good, bad???

Cajunvbmom, have you gotten any feedback from your young un' concerning yesterdays scrimmage?

Z

_ By the way.the invitations to the tailgate parties extended to the visiting football team fans.do they apply to UL parents who make the trip from out of state as well??

cajunvbmom _
    Just remember the Krewe de Chew name and come have tailgating fun with us. We are located on the west side of the brick maintenance building. It is located across the street (first base side) from the baseball stadium.

Anyone is welcome. We especially welcome the out of town parents of UL athletes. The Krewe wants you to feel that you have a place that you can be comfortable, enjoy good food (all made from scratch, but for a few items.boudin, cracklins) and interact with some die hard Ragin Cajuns. Take a look at our website, www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew, to get an idea of who we are, and peruse the side bar on the home page to check out the game menus, recipes, etc.

Just look for an elderly, bald, white bearded fellow, or ask for me Cajun Charlie. WELCOME!!!

UL Volleyball Re: Lady Cajuns 2007 Volleyball Season Preview

Thanks to you all for the invites. we are looking forward to Oct. 20th and Nov. 10th.

Regarding the scrimmage, based on reliable sources ., very competitive, at times a little sloppy but very encouraging!!

Remember, Friday, August 24 at 7:00 pm!!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

cajunvbmom

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Rachel Mauti (5-9, So., Mandeville, La.)

This is I believe is Rich Mauti's daughter. Rich Mauti being the old New Orleans Saint.

Her brother, a LB, just committed recently to Joe-Pa State where his dad played. Woulda been good to have a pair of Mautis at UL.

You are correct and if I'm not mistaken Penn State has both Mauti brothers.

Rachel's older and younger brother!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    This is I believe is Rich Mauti's daughter. Rich Mauti being the old New Orleans Saint.

Her brother, a LB, just committed recently to Joe-Pa State where his dad played. Woulda been good to have a pair of Mautis at UL.
    Darn! I was hoping Rachel being at UL would help us have a chance at younger brother! Oh, well, it's hard to compete with dad's alma mater, especially one like LB-U up in Happy Valley! Best of luck to young Mauti! Hope he enjoys himself as a Nittany Lion.

15. UL Volleyball Capital One Classic

2007 Capital One Ragin' Cajuns Classic
    LOUISIANA La. - Louisiana's 2007-08 athletic season officially begins Friday, as the Ragin' Cajuns volleyball team gets set to host the Capital One Ragin' Cajuns Volleyball Classic at Earl K. Long Gym. The tournament field includes Central Arkansas, Jackson State, Louisiana at Tennessee-Martin. UL will make its season debut in the second match of the tournament Friday against the Jackson State Tigers at 7 p.m.

Live stats will be available for all six matches during the tournament at www.RaginCajuns.com. Box scores will also be available approximately 10 minutes after the conclusion of each match.

Last season at the 2006 Capital One Classic in Lafayette, the Cajuns finished the tournament weekend with a 1-2 mark, while the Mississippi State Bulldogs won the four-team field with a 3-0 record.

The rest of the story

RaginCajuns.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information