Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

1. Default An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

OK after much deliberation I call this "An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice."

Default Re: An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    OK after much deliberation I call this "An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice."
    Hey turbine, I'm guessing you call it that in reference to the small size of the pictures? Cause that was a lot more pictures than I thought it would be. Thanks though keep em coming, I'd like to get out and watch a practice soon as well.

3. Default Re: An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife View Post
    _ Hey turbine, I'm guessing you call it that in reference to the small size of the pictures?
    Yes it is the smallest (dimension wise) slideshow I have ever published on the board.

Good shot of the water girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLB View Post
    _ Good shot of the water girl. _
    Fans should really try to come out and watch practice. The players really like to see fans out there watching and knowing there are people cheering them on.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Mycoskie

check your pm's

Z

7. UL Football Re: An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice

Quote Originally Posted by LARaginCajun View Post
    _ Fans should really try to come out and watch practice. The players really like to see fans out there watching and knowing there are people cheering them on. _

Texas fans will be there on Saturday. Can't wait! Not getting to see more is killing us. More pics please.

UL Football Re: An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

Hey, Crazyraginmomma; be sure to wear/carry something that will identify you. We Chambers County folks have to stick together! Seriously, I do want to be sure to meet you folks Saturday to give you a personal invitation to tailgate with us anytime you are in for games. The infamous Delphi Eauque is the tailgating home of many of the regulars here, Hammer, Zebart, Turbine and several more. I'm sure I speak for them all when I say we are happy to have you aboard.

9. Default Re: An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    _ Hey, Crazyraginmomma; be sure to wear/carry something that will identify you. We Chambers County folks have to stick together! Seriously, I do want to be sure to meet you folks Saturday to give you a personal invitation to tailgate with us anytime you are in for games. The infamous Delphi Eauque is the tailgating home of many of the regulars here, Hammer, Zebart, Turbine and several more. I'm sure I speak for them all when I say we are happy to have you aboard. _
    That sounds great. We will most definately meet up on Saturday. We're bringing another Chambers County couple with us. We all bought our season tickets together so we're coming to check out the team and enjoy Lafayette for the weekend. We bought our "Margurator" this past weekend. It plugs into your lighter. Coolest tailgate item I've seen yet!!!!!

Default Re: An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

_ OK after much deliberation I call this "An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice."
    _
    These sure remind me of some really good times.

11. Default Re: An extremely small slide show from Sunday Practice

_ OK after much deliberation I call this "An extremely small slide show from yesterdays practice."
    _
    He grew up wearing #8--now we double it to 16 and grow somemore. How exciting. I had a chance to watch the first practice and was impressed with the energy of coaches and players. One thing for sure, the speed that Coach Anderson plans on running his offense will wear down a defense quickly. By quarter 4 they should have nothing left. I pray we do.
    Looking forward to the saturday -- I'll be there watching and learning.
    Geaux Cajuns'!!!!!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by rwcajun View Post
    These sure remind me of some really good times.
    When will you guys grace us with your presence?

Z

Thank you so much for the Pics. I live for whatever you guys put up so I can see KP. It means alot to us out of towners, you really have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ When will you guys grace us with your presence?

Z _
    We will see you sooner than later. Greg Has to finish some classes this fall. The bad news he is having knee surgery (ACL) Thursday from an injury he sustained from arena ball, trying to get to another level. Looking forward to a better than good Cajun season. Anxious to hear how John is doing. RW

Quote Originally Posted by rwcajun View Post
    We will see you sooner than later. Greg Has to finish some classes this fall. The bad news he is having knee surgery (ACL) Thursday from an injury he sustained from arena ball, trying to get to another level. Looking forward to a better than good Cajun season. Anxious to hear how John is doing. RW
    check your PM.

Z

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information